Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's here!

bewA

Yesterday I collected my new Corolla 1.8 Design from my local dealership!

Only tweaks are the the global open/close and spare wheel.21219a44f367dd0fef3f9aaef35cec74.jpg644e56b7a2a0acb737880883d9c05231.jpgaab059ba7e4983f623f7d11235f873f2.jpg

Now that is a very beautiful car. Enjoy and best of luck with it.

• Like 1

Something not catching my eye with the new Corolla, just looks a bit bland to me. Only my opinion of course, its what the owners opinion is that matters.

Something not catching my eye with the new Corolla, just looks a bit bland to me. Only my opinion of course, its what the owners opinion is that matters.
I guess if you liked it you'd probably have one [emoji6]

he has prius so why would he downgrade to corolla?

Look im not saying Corolla is bad or anything its just lower level car compared too Prius. And i agree with Catlover Corolla has reserved look too apeal to many people and hybrid corolla is just for people who want Toyota hybrid but cannot stand unique look of Prius.

All that being said i hope Corolla will serve you well and that you will have nice and fun times with her.😁

Look im not saying Corolla is bad or anything its just lower level car compared too Prius. And i agree with Catlover Corolla has reserved look too apeal to many people and hybrid corolla is just for people who want Toyota hybrid but cannot stand unique look of Prius.
All that being said i hope Corolla will serve you well and that you will have nice and fun times with her.[emoji16]
I wasn't saying the Corolla was better or worse, it suits my needs at the moment so I wasn't trying to make it Corolla Vs Prius. It's all Toyota [emoji41]

1 hour ago, bewA said:

I wasn't saying the Corolla was better or worse, it suits my needs at the moment so I wasn't trying to make it Corolla Vs Prius. It's all Toyota emoji41.png

That is all that matters.   Enjoy.

• Like 1

Wow, that's looks the business, Si, very smart! Enjoy your new motor!! 😃

8 hours ago, lovec1990 said:

All that being said i hope Corolla will serve you well and that you will have nice and fun times with her.😁

Depends what you mean by 'lower grade'. I would imagine trim levels, although they have different names, would be comparable. Size wise the hatchback is smaller, but the saloon and Touring Sport have the same wheelbase as the Prius, so will be of a similar size. 

6 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Depends what you mean by 'lower grade'. I would imagine trim levels, although they have different names, would be comparable. Size wise the hatchback is smaller, but the saloon and Touring Sport have the same wheelbase as the Prius, so will be of a similar size. 

Corolla is cheaper than prius plus its has just hybrid engines while Prius is from ground up a hybrid car, basicaly while Corolla is great car its just not up to Prius.

21 minutes ago, lovec1990 said:

Corolla is cheaper than prius plus its has just hybrid engines while Prius is from ground up a hybrid car, basicaly while Corolla is great car its just not up to Prius.

That may have been true of the Auris, but the Corolla is a brand new design, uses Toyota's Next Generation Architecture (same as the Prius), will have been designed from the ground up as a petrol or hybrid model, and is a newer design than the Prius.

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

That may have been true of the Auris, but the Corolla is a brand new design, uses Toyota's Next Generation Architecture (same as the Prius), will have been designed from the ground up as a petrol or hybrid model, and is a newer design than the Prius.

yet still Prius is better designed as hybrid it has less drag and does Corolla have active grill shutters?

Are we not getting a little off topic?
I don't see why it matters and I wasn't starting a debate on which is better.
Everyone's choice is their own, based on their requirements and their taste.

Back to how awesome my car is... [emoji41][emoji23]

Drag co-efficient or grill shutters don't necessarily mean that one car is a better design than another.

A good design is one that excels at whatever audience it targets - which in terms of cars, can encompass a variety of things including, but not restricted to, practicality, accommodation, performance, economy, etc, etc. 

^^ actually it does matter it means Prius is better hybrid car.

I apologise to @bewA for hijacking his topic.😥

I hope you will have many happy miles with your Corrola.