Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 Model Apps

Adrian Lavery

Does anyone know what apps from `Toyota I use with my 2019 Rav please?

if you go to your e-store they should be there, not that there is a lot ... The useful-ish ones may already be pre-installed.

Thanks for the reply but the estore says no connection!

Adrian,

You have to register with “ mytoyota “ and then register your car media unit and link the two, from there some updates are over the air, others are downloaded and put onto. USB stick and downloaded onto the car.

i think you need some info off of the registration document as well 

I'm planning on using an app called hybrid assist, which will give additional driving data, you would need a decent bluetooth obd scanner to go with this but real time data then allows you to max efficiency if you like or just obtain more accurate data.... 

If I go to the eStore on my PC without signing in I see loads of Apps, but if I sign in I only see the eStore App and 2019 V1 Map Update (both of which I have in my car).

If I go into the eStore App in the car when connect to WiFi (I can connect to my home WiFi when on the drive) the only App it shows me is itself!

There are a couple of mobile Apps which on my (Samsung) Android phone are called My T Toyota and MyFinance, the latter being accessible from a menu in the Mt T App (and still requiring the Userid and Password and 3 characters from a Passcode either  way).

These need to be enable by the dealer.

If I understand correctly, the former connects to the car via the mobile phone SIM that's used by the emergency eCall system.  It shows the GPS location of the car no a map (just in case you forget where you parked it - and I suppose if it's been nicked!) and shows historic journeys with times duration, distance, max/average speed etc. - and a count of number of times hard braking/acceleration occurred.  You can also send a SatNav destination to the car.

You can see a service history, book services, finance data etc.

@PeteB I have a similar problem/confusion but with my Corolla hybrid.

MyT app works fine, nav unit registered, car verified, the car isn't activated (dealer has to do this apparently).

I can happily send journeys to the car however none of the vehicle telemetry for historic journeys is available, I guess down to this lack of activation.

My dealer is on the case though and I've also emailed Toyota customer service.

@PeteB I am in exactly the same boat. I am registered. I have successfully updated the maps. I can send routes to the car. Listed in the apps I already apparently own are Google street view, Google Maps and Cyclops which appeared on the 'already purchased' screen when I registered and did the map update. However eStore is the only app to appear on the car screen. Trying to activate it using home wifi, or phone internet results in a message that it is loading and 30s later nothing. I can download and upload vehicle settings using either connection, so the link is valid, just no apps.

So just to update you, the dealer has resolved my issue.
I think it may have been down me already having a my Toyota account and the activation email being already sent I'm not sure.
But either way the service team can only do it and now my car is showing as connected.

As long as the dealership who sold you the car know there is an issue they can sort it [emoji41]

4 minutes ago, Southern Softy said:

What difference has it made ?

Not much yet other than it saying everything is connected! 😂

It's supposed to give journey information like average speed, braking, now it's all connected!

See what happens on my commute tomorrow!

These are the sorts oi things you get:

Screenshot_20190731-190715_MyT Toyota.jpg

Screenshot_20190731-190744_MyT Toyota.jpg

Screenshot_20190731-190757_MyT Toyota.jpg

Screenshot_20190731-190922_MyT Toyota.jpg