Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat-Nav volume

marlinleg

Hello is it possible to adjust the volume on the New RAV4 Excel Toyota Touch 2 with Go Navigation.

Thank you 

Usually, if you use the rotary volume knob on the head unit or the steering wheel volume buttons while the SatNav voice is speaking it will change the volume and retain it for future.

Similarly, while using the phone via Bluetooth or having emails or text messages read out changing the volume will affect those respectively.

I haven't confirmed the SatNav on this car (I've got the sound turned off) but it does work and is remembered for phone and reading messages.

BTW it's great to have a physical knob for volume/tuning - my Gen 3 Prius had them but the Gen 4 had touch buttons (that you couldn't find by feel) which was one of the very few things I didn't like about the Gen 4 Prius (the low height that did my hips in and persuaded me to get the RAV being another).

don't know if this is true of MM17 but on previous iteration of Touch 2 with Go go Setup>general> volume>navigation

In my new RAV4 you can set the volume in Setup

663BBA52-0DAC-4FBB-B433-A38E9ABB56F3.jpeg

thanks I have checked all settings. I was wondering if it’s my  screen module the dealers ordered a new unit as the screen is playing up when reversing after the second visit to try and fix it they decided the unit was at fault . It’s strange but the first time I reverse it ok, second time I come to reverse it like the photos 😫 if I switch ignition off then put the car straight into reverse it ok but only on that reverse , then back to no screen. It’s being fitted around 7/8 August . It’s on back order . I will post once the new screen is fitted, I’ll give a week . But once again Thank you all 

4279ABCD-7E7C-4709-BFC6-14BE6FEB3CED.thumb.jpeg.6862ea354066a9138a4601abc517948b.jpeg

80BA2B96-2E7F-4A77-A686-51332ED849C3.thumb.jpeg.3bc036663c9750e383c83f9493f8efb4.jpeg

martin I’ll check it now and get back 👍

thank you Martin you are correct it’s sorted  👏👏👏👏👏👏

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links