Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1991 Mr2 Turbo SW20 engine and E153 transmission for sale

jbratcher82

Up for sale is 3S-GTE/SW20 Turbo Engine from a 1991 MR2 Turbo that I purchased after the previous owner had the internals replaced and reassembled which (they are either JP or JE pistons and connecting rods, new crankshaft bearings ect. and of course the associated machining necessary for assembly with the crankshaft/head as well as new arp head bolts, I believe the camshaft was also replaced but cannot confirm that without pulling the valve cover, but I assume that it is an aftermarket item) Also has egr block off plate, hks adjustable cam gears, lightweight flywheel, apexi intake, and some other engine parts stock and aftermarket (gaskets) that will be included. I will take an inventory of what I have other than whats pictured I may include and post an edit to the auction when done. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have and respond as quickly as possible, so please feel free to ask me what else I have. Also have the turbo transmission that I may list separately or include with the engine for an additional charge, will discuss if necessary. The exterior engine parts were installed when we began work on secondary reassembly for fitment and drop in but halted due to unforeseen circumstances, you may choose to go a different direction than we were planning as far as components go but the engine is new and never fired after the internals replacement, machining, head/block reassembly were completed. Text Jon @ 6153067871 if interested. Both are located in Bowling Green, KY will not ship, must pick up.

20190615_203233.jpg

20190615_203436.jpg

20190615_203838.jpg

Moved to the For Sale section.

Please provide an indicative price.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links