Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New member from Belgium!

NathanCelica

Hello fellow Toyota enthousiasts.

I'm Nathan and i'm from Belgium, been around for 17 years on this planet and i have a 5th gen Celica (4afe) as a first (project) car which currently has about 323.000 kilometers (200.000 miles). Sadly it's a heavy smoker and it burns oil, but i'm working on that (and on all the other stuff on the very long to-do list! 🙂) But hey, at least the paint looks shiny as my hobby is detailing.

I inherited the Toyota passion from my dad as the only cars he drives are Toyota's (2x Corolla E8, then a Corolla E9,  followed by an  Avensis T22, an  Avensis Verso and now a Lexus IS300h). My uncle currently owns the Avensis Verso, but i'm planning on buying it back once he sells it and use it as my daily driver.

DSC_0013.JPG

Hello Nathan - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Like 1

Welcome Nathan...the Gen 5 Celica is a great car.

Welcome in to the T.O.C Nathan, lovely looking car.

Cheers! @PaulinhoT I've been following your Carina project on Youtube (and your instagram too) and i'm really like the idea of the BTCC car replica. she's comming along beautifully and i look forward to how's she'll look in the future. (The Carina E is high on my list of cars i want to own before it's to late..)

• Like 1

Thanks Nathan,  I appreciate the follow. Thanks also for the progress boost. I've ordered some chassis braces, which should be here in the next 6-8 weeks, a long time I know, but hopefully they will make a video appearance the moment I get them. The brakes are next on the list, i.e. bigger ones, with better calipers, along with braided hoses, and hopefully cunifer pipe work.

I've reached out to A.P.racing regarding the set up I would like, and although it seems crazy for a 1.6, obviously the plan is to fit a better engine in the car towards the end of this year, or the start of next year. I'm having a few issues with researching what parts I need for the brakes, along with working a lot (which is great for the project car funding), as well as family stuff. As you know it's all a balancing act, but it's not only stressful but also enjoyable.

• Like 1

Here we go folks, this is this weeks episode of #TheCarinaJourney #Hardrace

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links