Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust System

The Bok

Hi, I am a new member and hope this is the correct way in which to ask for help.  I need to replace the middle and tail section of my exhaust on my Land Cruiser 2005 3ltr. I have been quoted from £260 to £800. Knowing that 'you get what you pay for' and the original has lasted 14years, does anyone have any advice please.

Hi Jan.

On Toyota Rav's I have read a few posts from people who have replaced the centre exhaust box with a 'copy' part but took it off in the end and fitted an original Toyota one so they paid twice if you like. If I were you and you can afford it buy a Toyota one and get it from the Parts King, aka Kingo, aka John Devlin. I will give you his number, it is a Toyota main dealership so you will get through to a switchboard but just ask for John the parts man, he will most probably give a discount and send it by parcel post and please tell him I gave you his details. Tel 01244 821031, your call will be answered as 'Lindop Toyota'.

Good luck, Mike.

(Oh you will have to give John Devlin your reg. number)

Hi Mike

Really appreciate your help.  John gave me a really good price.  He sends his regards.

All the best

Jan

• Like 1

Hi Jan.

The pleasure is all mine helping you out.

Mike.