Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'92 turbodiesel lucida estima

No Simple Highway

Hey folks. I had a gasoline '91 Previa for a few years and loved it. After misadventures in veggie oil conversions of old junk vans and a wild ride with a Mercedes Sprinter, I found myself a very lucky score: a turbo diesel Lucida Estima, single owner, low mileage, well-maintained. Really happy with it but it's time to change the oil and NOBODY around here seems to know which filter to use. Any suggestions on the best filters for this model and year? Also, while I'm at it, I guess I should change air and fuel filters. Anybody have advice or a link to a good source? Looking forward to chatting with anyone who's an enthusiast of these weird old vans. Thanks! 

Hello Drew, try contacting GT motors Newton Abbot should be a good source for all your needs. Welcome to the club.

Thank you. I'll see if I can find him.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Drew

I am guessing you are not living in UK.  I am an owner of an Estima 1994 and live in UK.  The guy I use for my Estima parts, if I have trouble finding them ,  is Rob from JAP 4X4 parts.  So that he can find the exact parts would require a VIN which you will find under the bonnet on the left for right side on the body (mines on the right).  The contact number is a british mobile number 07909119670.  Not sure if this helps.