Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stop Sat Nav

Dee Bee

My 2019 Rav has the latest touch 2 plus multimedia system all works fine (apart from the glaring lack of Apple inter connectivity) my question please to anyone who may know. If I am using my sat nav and get to a point where I no longer need its help, how do I stop it. On my previous model I just pushed the three dots at the bottom of the screen and selected stop, there is no such option on the latest one so I just have to mute it until I arrive at my destination. Have I missed something? Any advice would be great please..

Duncan, 

You can stop it, I am sure it is either under the 3 buttons or perhaps the search icon. It is not clear and it took me a while to find it. 

Hope this helps

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dee Bee said:

My 2019 Rav has the latest touch 2 plus multimedia system all works fine (apart from the glaring lack of Apple inter connectivity) my question please to anyone who may know. If I am using my sat nav and get to a point where I no longer need its help, how do I stop it. On my previous model I just pushed the three dots at the bottom of the screen and selected stop, there is no such option on the latest one so I just have to mute it until I arrive at my destination. Have I missed something? Any advice would be great please..

You have to Delete the destination!  In the Navigation screen, press the three dots ... , press Route, then press Delete, this will stop the navigation.  Note it does not delete it from your Favourites if that was where it was selected from.  Same system as the new Corolla.

• Like 1

I found this problem also.  Under the ... you can click on ‘Pause Guidance’ this is the best i found for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help guys Sidrat was bang on thanks again

Just need Toyota UK to get their fingers out and sort out the smartphone integration a bit sharpish instead of living in the past?