Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MCr30 Upgrades

LemonflavoredCR30

Hello I’m here looking to get some help on finding estima parts. I found the body kits and pretty much everything for the older generations, but I can’t seem to find much on the mcr other than cosmetics as mentioned and universal stuff. I know it’s pretty lacking in the power department, due to height weight and drivetrain(auto fwd) just looking to get some details, 

any type of tunable flash piggy back or software to tune the way it runs it pings and the few times I got in to pull logs albeit missing a ton of parameters, it had some knock and more correction than normal threshold should have. I assumed it was lower grade of gas from the bases but even with 98 Ron it’s not good, and obviously not tuned for either octane level.

better intake options besides fabricating my own, the short nose and big 3.0 means all the heat stays right where the Oem stuff sits. 

Nothing to loud but an exhaust just because the Oem stuff is not holding up to the Okinawa climate well.

and any kind of diy or write ups for suspension/max or whatever wheel sizes I can run and maybe so widening to keep it from poking or having tons of camber, considered flares but with 2 sliding doors I don’t have to ingenuity to mold and cut something to fit in there, I have seen it done though so I’ll try to find these options and parts on here, in the meantime any advice feedback constructive criticism and name calling is much appreciated. Banter is always fun and I’m sure I felt the  entire member population face palm with my inquiries. 

I don't think the Estima attracts owners in the UK who could share your passion, Ed...and there aren't big numbers of them in the UK.

Shame because they are such a fabulous vehicle..I love my 3.0/V6 as much now as when I bought it..and that's over 3 years ago now.

Good luck with your search.

i guess you could always bolt a supercharger on...IF you can find one.!,....that will increase the bhp to nearer 300.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 11:19 PM, RUToyota said:

I don't think the Estima attracts owners in the UK who could share your passion, Ed...and there aren't big numbers of them in the UK.

Shame because they are such a fabulous vehicle..I love my 3.0/V6 as much now as when I bought it..and that's over 3 years ago now.

Good luck with your search.

i guess you could always bolt a supercharger on...IF you can find one.!,....that will increase the bhp to nearer 300.

Oh I don’t need it to have much more go, I think letting it breath with a better intake and exhaust would suffice depending on the ability of the ecm. And finding a charger kit for 1mz would probably lead to me fitting a Camry kit, my main goal is getting some nicer wheels and brakes since the Mrs. uses it with the little ones more than I drive it. However any wheel site I find doesn’t go past the 90s estima but I’m sure I’ll dig and find some stuff.

and yes the 3.0 and the way it’s set up inside is super comfy and I wouldn’t want to get rid of it if I found half the stuff I’m looking for, if you have any UK sites to suggest I would be forever grateful, if that’s yours in the thumbnail by all means share some secrets, those front lamps are stellar looking.