Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FREE interior rav 4.2 5dr glasgow area

+robster+

As i bought my rav 4 from a friend who fitted a leather interior to it he supplied me with the original interior, i took it off him as he was storing it at his grans shed .

Anyway I know a standard interior is not very sought after locally but i put it on gumtree as a shame to throw out a perfectly good interior from a 75k miles innings.

Its in my shed and is only going to get damp and ruined over time so anyone who has a similar marque that wants this interior for free is welcome to it. I also want my space back lol

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/rav42-full-interior-dark-grey-toyota-rav-4-suv-car-parts/1348010622

post in this thread as first come first served basis and can sort out collect or meet... prob need a van or trailer to take away! unless local doing a couple of runs

really want it gone by next weekend and would be a sin to throw it in skip. could hold onto it for another week or so if someone really serious about coming to take it but needs time to sort out a long journey.

There must be some dog chewed interiors needing a change eh lol

make good computer chairs