Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sports

Corolla T Sport

Nice Photos Jake and Bumtin.

Jake you car looks particularly aggressive in black with those wheels, I don't think a lot of cars would want to mess with you!

Bumtin, what's that hanging from your back passenger window?

thanks for the comments sholao, it's the look I was after having seen a Cupra R with black wheels that got me thinking, was not really sure till I saw them on the car, now I love it, I'm waiting now to see how much it settles down on the suspesion, before adding lower springs what do you think ??

thats a great looking car.. in fact i am very impressed

On the dials are the needles the neon needles? i have these on my windom and they are burnt out and are costly... I thought toyota would have changed tis by now unless they are using a different method

Hi Steve,

thanks for your comments on the T, does look the puppies danglers even if i say so myself, as for the display according to the broucher "the full range of instrumentation is clearly visible - with Toyota's innovative OPTITRON displays" I've been told this is the same technology used in the Lexus, I don't know if this is different to the neon type you mentioned.

As to how long it will last, well at least I've got a minimum 3 year warrenty which if I do keep the car longer can be extended, so it should not really be a problem. But it would be nice to think that known previous issues have been designed out. :P

Steve although this is my 3rd Corolla and the 4th Toyota we've had as Maria (wifey) had a Starlet, this is the first time I would consider calling myself an enthusiast. But you car is one I know nothing about, to you have some pics posted on the site you could direct me to, and any info would be appreciated.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I've just brought a Corolla T-Sport which I'm itching to pick up tomorrow afternoon - can't wait to drive it!

It's interesting to see that the performance figures quoted by Toyota are conservatively given - I mean, 0-62 8.4 secs whilst quite a few sources have tested to 7.4 and below!

Not knowing much about cars, what kind of mods can be done without effecting the manufacturers warranty to improve performance - I've read in other posts that you can chip the car and have the cam profile balanced - maybe I'll do that after I've had the car for a while...

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy driving around and look forward to opening her up!

:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links