Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sports

Corolla T Sport

Looks like this is a very select group, may be you'll all come out of the closet, now some one has put a post up, I'm awaiting delivery of my Black T Sport (less than a week to go), will post pics soon, have already sorted first mod, fitting 17" black alloys. Look forward to some comments once I get the pics up.

Hi to all Toyota owners

Welcome to the club!

We have a few T-Sport owners with us here... I am sure they will all say hi! :)

Welcome buddy.

p.s Lets have a go when you get it :D

Best not answer that question hey! might involve some rude words.

I've just been to my local dealer York Toyota to drop off my 17" Speedline Corse GT One Sport alloys in anthracite finish, fitted with ContiSport 215/45/7 tyres, these in turn will be fitted to the Corolla T Sport which arrived today, alloy pedals have already been fitted, mud flaps and sill trims still to go on. Cars being registered tomorrow, and will be ready for me to collect on Monday evening, even with some of the protective covering still on it, it looked very imposing with black grill blending in superbly with the eclipse black metalic paint.

I don't think any one will consider this Corolla to be an old man cars, even Clarkson himself will take a second look ;)

first 1000 miles will take fore ever :P

Then the fun begins :cool:

I have just changed user name to Jake for all future posting (just to be more freindly)

I'm also picking up my Corolla T sport on Monday. It's fairly standard (in Thunder Grey).

Hope that the next few months will bring some new toys - perhaps Santa may be generous this year!!

Hi bumtin,

hardly call a T Sport fairly standard lol, hope your going to enjoy yours as much as I'm expecting yo enjoy mine.

Hope Santa spoils you.

I've just had a quote back from the USA for a xenon light conversion kit, £270 inc shipping, I had xenon lights on my Focus ST170 it's like driving wiht stadium lighting. I think I'll get these ordered.

I have just changed user name to Jake for all future posting (just to be more freindly

Aye I suppose.... It's my first real performance car and I couldn't afford to get anything else with it except the metallic paint, which although optional, is actually mandatory in my opinion.

It's a little under 2 hours until I pick it up - can't wait.....

One thing I've noticed - or not, as the case may be. There's not many around on the roads at the moment. Well, here in Derbyshire at any rate which will add to that special feeling once I get behind the wheel!!!

Hi Guy's

What can I say, I was chomping at the bit as Steve the Sale guy went through all the paper work and handover, He's done a great job would highly recomend York Toyota to any one. Fianly at 6.00pm I'm sent on my way, what a great drive home and yep I at least took the long way home. toys galore had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road at times. Due to the sound of the engine I can't see the radio/cd get much use for now. The gear shift is fantastic, and for me the position of stick to hand is as cose to perfect as I could wish for. Been changing gear just for the hell of it.

The anthracite alloys look the dogs danglely bits on a black car, photos will be taken tomorrow if the weather is good. I've only had an hour behind the wheel and another hour drooling over it on the drive, but I a very happy man tonight.

Hope yours is giving you as much pleasure bumtin ?????? :o your right about not seeing many about, I've not seen a T Sport on the road and only a hanfull of the other T Types !!!!

I'll have to get up early tomorrow to take the long way into work :P

congrats man........

i drove a TTE development T-Sport.....bloody brill i was nailing it up......and down a road in Cologne for nearly 20 mins.........:D

Jake it is fantastic to hear you love your new t-sport. I know mine is only the Yaris but all those things you have just said reminded me of six weeks ago when I pick my car up from the local dealer, it is a brillant feeling. Could you please keep me posted on your Bi xenon lamp kit you were talking about getting. And keep us posted on the car when your not driving it / looking at it :D

Yesterday really dragged until 4pm when I went to the dealer.

The car looked really good sat in the sun and I just wanted to get in and go. It took about 45 mins for the guy to go through all the papers and stuff. Then I took it home.

I managed to get out in it at about 7pm when I had a blast round to Chatsworth and back. The missus and daughters loved it. I got a lot of admiring glances from other road users. :P

I must admit - I love it to bits. The gear shift and engine noise are especially great!!!

Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon too

sounds like you guys are having great fun, I love getting a new car even if it isn't brand new, you get such a buzz ;)

I think my car's pretty cool but I have to say I'm a bit jealous! :D;)

Don't think any of you guys know this, but I'm back with Toyota after only 70 days, I'd sold my last Corolla a Red 3 yr old1.6 GSi (this is my 3rd) and purchased a Focus ST170, this along with a lot of other ST170's had a problem with the brakes I only had the car for 28 days it was back with the dealer for 40 days an Ford could not resolve the problem. So I got my money back and order the T Sport, something I should have done a lot sooner.

Today I had the pleasure of going back to the Ford dealer to drop off some paper work. It was very satisfying to see the number of customers and sales staff, taking a good look around the T Sport. I got the feeling a number of the customers may have gone to the Toyota dealer after seeing it.

Having only had the car two days I think it looks a lot better than the Focus, and it is a very rare car in these parts (York).

Out for a blast tonight. Photos should be up by the weekend. Will be driving in the dark later so will decide if I need to consider the xenon upgrade. I have done a little more research into these and realise the only go on the main beam on the T as the full beam are a separate bulb. Will need to consider the benefits before parting with cash.

This is the sight for the lights http://eurolamps.com/eurolamps/home.htm

For more on the Focus if you interested have a look here

http://pub92.ezboard.com/fffocfrm74

bumtin looks like your having as much fun as me

more tomorrow Guys, ;) sholao how long you got to wait ?

Interesting to hear of the problems with the ST170 as I almost bought one instead of the T Sport.

What really sold me on the toyota though was the looks. The amount of people who do a double take when you drive past is something else !! :o

Apart from that I had fun test driving the ST170 and the 206GTI. But in the end there was no contest :D

Can't wait till tomorrow as I'm off work till next Tuesday - gonna enjoy the open road.

I'll try and get a piccy up tonight.