Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breakdown insurance

Jonmartin

Does anyone have any experience with Toyota Raodside Assistance ? I got it free for a year, when I bought my C-HR and I was wondering if it worth renewing and paying for it ?

the actual roadside service is currently (& for the last several years) supplied by the AA. It's cheaper than you could buy similar service direct from the AA.

Whilst it isn't the cheapest if you only need to cover a single car it isn't that much dearer per year than the cheapest (if you need to cover multiple cars then there will be better value solutions). If you need European coverage as well as UK then it is very well priced.

Fwiw I renew mine.

From the Which? Car Survey 2019, Toyota Roadside Assistance scored top (89%) based on customer score, arrival within one hour, and ability to fix at the roadside. 27 car breakdown providers included in the survey.

Quote from the survey: 

Toyota customers have it the best. 90% were seen within an hour, and the company has the lowest mean waiting time of any company we surveyed: just 38 minutes. No other company has an average wait time under 40 minutes.

Thanks for the info. It’s something I hope never to need. I think the renewal price of £76 is very good value, especially as it covers you in Europe, to do that I’d have to pay my current supplier £150+. All I’ve read and what you are saying it makes sense to renew.

50 minutes ago, Jonmartin said:

I think the renewal price of £76

£72 by DD

50 minutes ago, Heidfirst said:

£72 by DD

Even better, and it does seem to be a good service.

Dan, why are you mining all that information just for a quote? Date of birth, why that? Surely the cost isn't age related? Vehicle or personal cover?

For anyone who uses Tesco for shopping and uses their Clubcard vouchers, full personal (covered for any car as driver or passenger)12 months RAC cover, i.e. roadside, at home, recovery etc. was £48 in Clubcard vouchers when I renewed last March.

On 8/4/2019 at 8:54 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

Please feel free to take a look at our breakdown cover if you wish.

https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/breakdown/

Regards,

Dan.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

I would rather look for myself, not be cold called.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, mrpj said:

For anyone who uses Tesco for shopping and uses their Clubcard vouchers, full personal (covered for any car as driver or passenger)12 months RAC cover, i.e. roadside, at home, recovery etc. was £48 in Clubcard vouchers when I renewed last March.

Presumably that didn't include European coverage? Obviously, if you don't need that the RAC/Tesco offer is cheaper but if you do then it is dearer than Toyota.