Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 3 Prius Catloc Now available

Devon Aygo

22 hours ago, Parts-King said:

Crap cats? Bit harsh on poor old cats that is 😭

oops, meant to say scrap, spell checker recognised "crap" as a word.

• Haha 1

106 miles round trip to the dealer to be informed the catloc doesn't fit the 2018 phv (there's only one fitment in the catalogue).

Confirmation from the garage this morning. That catloc does not fit the 2018 phv, and Toyota (UK) have no plans for one.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:20 AM, altocumulus said:

From Toyota GB following feedback..

" .....we are pleased to advise you that we are developing a CatLoc for later model Prius and other models, which we intend to make available by late October/early November. "

Left and right hands!

There are NO plans to make a CatLoc for the Prius phv models....

In the feedback they don't say which 'other models', so it isn't necessarily a case of left and right hands.

11 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

In the feedback they don't say which 'other models', so it isn't necessarily a case of left and right hands.

I have a letter from Toyota GB, surely they know what vehicle model I have.

I have a Case opened at Toyota GB, giving my vehicle reference numbers, and the advisor confirmed the CatLoc suitable for my vehicle.

The garage have written information that says, no CatLoc isn't and won't be available for my vehicle.

That's what I mean by right and left handies....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My son endeavoured to get a Catloc fitted to his Gen 3 Prius last week. He was informed there are none available and no idea when the dealer could obtain one,

• 3 weeks later...

Toyota announced introduction of a Catloc kit now available for Gen 4 Prius £250 fitted incl Vat at your local Toyota dealer.

Just booked our Gen 4 Prius in at the local dealer for Catloc fitment next Tuesday. The Catloc is ordered when you make the booking.  Thanks Devon Aygo for the information. Dealer said there are lots of Catloc thefts at the present time. Toyotas and Hondas seem to be the main targets for the thieves although other cars are vulnerable. I realise the Catloc is only a deterrent and the Catloc can still be taken by determined thieves. (Catloc fitment time is 1hr 30 mins.)

• 3 weeks later...

Having just covered my 2012 Gen 3 cat with a sheet of galvanised steel I though it might also be an idea to fit a Catloc as well - a universal one if I can get it although the company selling them seem to do so for commercial vehicles  although a universal one should fit almost anything.

Without having to get under the car - again - can anyone tell me the circumference of the cat  and whether it is round, oval or some other shape.  I believe it is round but I cannot remember for certain and without removing my metal sheet I cannot measure the circumference - HELP!

Thanks,

Geoff.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links