Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Remove trim around center console to lift carpet (2015 Corolla LE US model)

egaeci

Hi all!

I am trying to lift the carpet on the front passenger side just enough so I can install some sound deadening material on the floor. I have managed to remove the seat, and the trim under the glove box and toward the door, but I can't get it out from underneath the center console! Youtube and Google doesn't help me, I need particular help for the 2015 (note: US) model. The part that I have marked as "1" is the one I need to remove, so I can get to the carpet underneath. However, it is fastened to part "2", which I am not able to remove. The arrow points to where it is stuck. I have tried to take photos from the inside with my phone, to see how it is fastened, but I can't see anything. Part "3" is not removable at all. Does anyone know how to do this? I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks!

1400602425_panelCorolla.thumb.jpg.ee60e70483461e7eb9181b19c129d39b.jpg

See Here it's actually instructions for fitting rear seat in car screens but from page 15 includes removing the centre console

Thank you so much Devon!! That was a great guide, I finally managed to take out the panels. They were attached with screws, so there was no way I could have done it by just continuin to pull on them.

Again, thanks! 😊

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links