Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 2.2d brake options

Garytreez

Hello all,

I'm a newbie having just purchased a 2010 2.2d T-Spirit for uber cheap cos it needs some TLC. I need to replace the front discs and pads but I am getting two options when trying to purchase parts online. Without stripping them down and measuring with a micro meter, how can I find out which ones to order ?

Thanks I advance.

20190810_151531.jpg

Hi Gary, it looks like you have the T180 18'' wheels? if it is like mine the 18'' standard wheel T180 has larger discs than the T150 I think. I have jut started checking discs/pads for mine and that is what I am finding at the moment. More info will be along shortly I'm sure to advise on the exact size?

1 hour ago, saxo265 said:

Hi Gary, it looks like you have the T180 18'' wheels? if it is like mine the 18'' standard wheel T180 has larger discs than the T150 I think. I have jut started checking discs/pads for mine and that is what I am finding at the moment. More info will be along shortly I'm sure to advise on the exact size?

all 2.2s had the same disc size afaik (they are bigger than the 1.8/2.0 petrol & 2.0 diesel though)

Hi Gary.

If you give this man a call tomorrow, normal working hours, mon to fri, just give him you reg. number and he can help you out with often a good discount too! 

You will get through to a main switchboard called Lindop Toyota so you have to ask for him, his name is John Devlin, aka The Parts King, aka Kingo and just say I gave you his phone number, he will be fine about this, Mike169 aka Metal Mickey.

His phone number is 01244 821031, genuine Toyota parts too and he will most probably post them to you via Royal Mail.

Regards, Mike.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated.....I will follow it all up.

The car is the 2.2 t150.

• Like 1

I believe 320mm discs.  Set of discs and pads (Mintex or Textar or Pagid -all basically the same company and OE on your car) about £100. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Heidfirst said:

all 2.2s had the same disc size afaik (they are bigger than the 1.8/2.0 petrol & 2.0 diesel though)

Many thanks, you are right 👍the two sizes I got were for the 2.0 & 2.2!! so T150 & T180 same size, sorted!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links