Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vehicle customisation menu empty

icchis

Hi,

I have a 2015 toyota yaris sport and I'd like to know if it's normal that the vehicle customisation menu on my touch 2 go is empty. Thanks

Hi, if you have LED DLR it might be because of that. The only option i have is for turning on/off daytime running lights, since my Yaris only has halogen bulbs, and DLR and beams is the same ‘unit’. I don’t know the precise terms, but hope it helped.

The customisation menu is probably there as it’s a common component of the system and is empty because your car doesn’t have any features to be adjusted in that menu.
On the Yaris we had the only thing there was to disable the keyless start. That wasn’t a permanent change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a hybrid Yaris, and there are several options in there related to keyless entry, auto-headlights sensitivity, whether the lights flash when locked/unlocked or not, and the timing of how long the auto-internal lights are on for before switching off.

All options "stick".

The auto-light sensitivity does make a difference, but as far as I can tell merely affects how long the activation condition must exist before they switch on, not the threshold itself (i.e. you need to be under trees in a dark part of the road for longer before they come on).