Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo (2015) infotainment upgrade Android Auto and Apple Carplay

remon1496

Yesterday I ordered the new "86140-YV020" infotainment system from a webshop in poland. This is the unit with Android Auto and Apple Carplay support. I'm going to replace this unit with my current model (86140-0H020). I will inform you guys if it works or not.

I'm going to do this to my Peugeot 108 (2015).

• Like 1

So do you have an Aygo or a 108??

Just now, FROSTYBALLS said:

So do you have an Aygo or a 108??

I have a Peugeot 108, but it has exactly the same hardware as a Aygo, so I figured this was the most active forum to post about it.

It fits, just installed the model in my car and everything is working.

IMG-20190814-WA0015.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

How much did this cost ? Take it all car settings all work ok 

Can we please have a detailed low down n this, and what parts are needed as I would like to do the exact same upgrade. 

thank you

@AYGOSTU looks like same car as mine 🙂

I have retro fitted the x nav system already but would like to know is this is possible .

Its the new head unit with the additional voice control, not an upgrade of the existing.

Dare we ask the price of this new head unit - if so is it a plug and play or need dealer to re code / configure etc?

On 12/10/2019 at 9:11 PM, Packard said:

Dare we ask the price of this new head unit - if so is it a plug and play or need dealer to re code / configure etc?

Part number 86140-YV020 is £2265.14 + vat brand new, keep an eye on eBay for cars being broken for spares

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2019 at 9:11 PM, Packard said:

Part number 86140-YV020 is £2265.14 + vat brand new, keep an eye on eBay for cars being broken for spares, Straight swap if you already have X-Touch otherwise no. it is also not compatible with x-nav add on.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Devon i do have thé touchscreen and the x-nav. now i read that it is not compatible with that but can i not connect the x-nav wire and than still use the new radio with Apple CarPlay 

please reply , you can  also e-mail me

kind regards Marcel

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2017 Aygo currently use as a tow car behind motorhome.. It is basic, just a radio, so, can i just buy a radio nav xplay and replace it or is it impossible

FYI: There's also the 86140-YV010, which is the same, but without DAB radio (so only FM and AM).

• 4 months later...

do you have the link please to the Polish website I order from 

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2020 at 2:12 PM, Robsonmeg46 said:

do you have the link please to the Polish website I order from 

I think it was called Allegro, they are also sometimes available on eBay tho. Make sure all the pins are in good condition.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:01 PM, Willie Weir said:

I have a 2017 Aygo currently use as a tow car behind motorhome.. It is basic, just a radio, so, can i just buy a radio nav xplay and replace it or is it impossible

This should indeed work!

I have a 2014-12 aygo with the already installed x-nav navigation unit. Can i just swap out the unit for the newer one?

20 minutes ago, Lancolot said:

I have a 2014-12 aygo with the already installed x-nav navigation unit. Can i just swap out the unit for the newer one?

If you already have X-Touch ( headunit ) with X-nav yes you order and install:

86140-YV010 without DAB

86140-YV020 with DAB

which will give you Apple carplay & Android auto you will however loose the X-nav function as this is not compatible with the newer headunit also worth noting AA/CP relies on your smart phone to provide the Data/Gps and if your phone has no signal you have no nav.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

If you already have X-Touch ( headunit ) with X-nav yes you order and install:

86140-YV010 without DAB

86140-YV020 with DAB

which will give you Apple carplay & Android auto you will however loose the X-nav function as this is not compatible with the newer headunit also worth noting AA/CP relies on your smart phone to provide the Data/Gps and if your phone has no signal you have no nav.

Oh really nice, i still have to wait 2 weeks before i can get delivery of the aygo. As far as i know it is the x-nav. It has the navigation option on the screen. i can buy the new unit without any problems isn't?

Another quesiton:my system has no dab is it possible to install it after or is it better to just choose the 86140-YV010 without DAB?

Thanks for the fast reply and hope to introduce myself fast when the car arrives.

10 minutes ago, Lancolot said:

Oh really nice, i still have to wait 2 weeks before i can get delivery of the aygo. As far as i know it is the x-nav. It has the navigation option on the screen. i can buy the new unit without any problems isn't?

Another quesiton:my system has no dab is it possible to install it after or is it better to just choose the 86140-YV010 without DAB?

Thanks for the fast reply and hope to introduce myself fast when the car arrives.

You could use the with DAB option and add a DAB antenna 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

You could use the with DAB option and add a DAB antenna 

The DAB is only an extra input right? so if i dont use the dab i can still use the FM? do you have any recommendation where to buy the unit for a nice price?

35 minutes ago, Lancolot said:

The DAB is only an extra input right? so if i dont use the dab i can still use the FM? do you have any recommendation where to buy the unit for a nice price?

Yes, you can still use FM/AM, DAB will be silent unless you attach an antenna. If I where you I would monitor eBay for good offers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, remon1496 said:

Yes, you can still use FM/AM, DAB will be silent unless you attach an antenna. If I where you I would monitor Ebay for good offers.

Thanks for the fast response all!

On 12/8/2019 at 10:10 PM, Packard said:

How much did this cost ? Take it all car settings all work ok 

My upgrade was about 150 euros including the shipping (from Poland). Sold my old unit for the exact same amount.