Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo (2015) infotainment upgrade Android Auto and Apple Carplay

remon1496

Hi all, today I mount the new model, everything works fine: rear camera, stearing wheel comand, touch screen, microphone and most important: carplay

thank you for your support

image.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Lorok1701 said:

Hi all, today I mount the new model, everything works fine: rear camera, stearing wheel comand, touch screen, microphone and most important: carplay

thank you for your support

image.jpeg

So cool, Lorenzo. I still remember when I plugged mine in and I felt **** happy! A big upgrade for our smalls cars 😉 Now go to enjoy calls, music and maps at the screen 

• Like 1

It’s definitely the best upgrade for the pre-facelift Aygo, done it myself last year too with no issues.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, i have a question.

I would like to install a 86140-YV020 unit into my 2016 aygo which only has the basic radio (without bluetooth) in it. From what i read it should be a straight swap. I am having trouble understanding if the 86140-YV020 unit also has built-in navigation without using Android Auto or Carplay. Since it has also been mentioned that Android Auto or Carplay won't work with the an X-nav module connected to 86140-YV020. So can i also use the unit to navigate or do i have to use Android Auto or Carplay?

I Appreciate Your Help

10 hours ago, Aaaaygo said:

I am having trouble understanding if the 86140-YV020 unit also has built-in navigation without using Android Auto or Carplay. Since it has also been mentioned that Android Auto or Carplay won't work with the an X-nav module connected to 86140-YV020. So can i also use the unit to navigate or do i have to use Android Auto or Carplay?

The 3 button unit does NOT have built-in navigation, it doesn't need it as it has CarPlay & Android Auto so you use your preferred sat nav on your smartphone (which come with free updates not the expensive annual updated micro SD card needed by the x-nav).

Most comments say the X-nav doesn't work with it, but some seem to imply it does - so not 100% clear to me.

• 2 weeks later...

just got the three button unit today 

12 min installation

works greattttt

E6D7FE7A-81C5-4FE1-9055-633BD2BE81EB.thumb.jpeg.188bb38acea64f96629d642126fa3d33.jpeg3DA53879-40CA-42B7-88B6-4D40E3610586.thumb.jpeg.b72d8dd48541e94a89001189b923afce.jpeg433C0C28-261F-44DF-B7DE-2752EC3061A5.thumb.jpeg.7130b116b9dfadaa8326de87e9d5228b.jpeg1D3B4A21-5146-48E3-9701-4FDE8515FE0F.thumb.jpeg.7c898579d0991d008a7bc6254fbbd071.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

few updates and questions after a week using the unit :

1.the unit is responsive and no delays when the iPhone connected or not .

2.the share screen is very useful and add few  simple yet needed apps that dosent exist in the 2 button version like waze and spotify and even the phone app in the iPhone ( contacts and favorite for example )

3.my phone never ends Battery this week since i charge it when driving , lol

few questions tho …

1.while regular simple driving few days ago the unit screen went black and the radio died, i pressed the start button long and after few seconds the unit turned on and sounded the radio station i was listing too. 

in this ride it happened twice again , total 3 times .

i msged the eBay seller and told him what happened , he asked if i coded the unit to my car (????) , does it sound familiar ? how i do it ? any guide i can use to do so? 

2. the software version is attached .

do i need any update of it , and if so - where i can download it from pls ? 

sorry for the long post and thank u for reading 🙂 A5C4CF5C-6DC8-4CF4-B8C6-47AC83E5EDC0.thumb.jpeg.46bd49519409b8e3f00a4614199fb02d.jpeg

1 minute ago, John16 said:

few updates and questions after a week using the unit :

1.the unit is responsive and no delays when the iphone connected or not .

2.the share screen is very useful and add few  simple yet needed apps that dosent exist in the 2 button version like waze and spotify and even the phone app in the iphone ( contacts and favorite for example )

3.my phone never ends battery this week since i charge it when driving , lol

few questions tho …

1.while regular simple driving few days ago the unit screen went black and the radio died, i pressed the start button long and after few seconds the unit turned on and sounded the radio station i was listing too. 

in this ride it happened twice again , total 3 times .

i msged the eBay seller and told him what happened , he asked if i coded the unit to my car (????) , does it sound familiar ? how i do it ? any guide i can use to do so? 

2. the software version is attached .

do i need any update of it , and if so - where i can download it from pls ? 

sorry for the long post and thank u for reading 🙂 A5C4CF5C-6DC8-4CF4-B8C6-47AC83E5EDC0.thumb.jpeg.46bd49519409b8e3f00a4614199fb02d.jpeg

The unit I got put in my daughters 2014 Aygo did not have to be coded or anything.  Just plugged it in, powered it up and it's been fine ever since.

thats what i thought also 🤨

mine worked perfect for 3-4 days, no issue at all

They do not need any coding at all, there is a known issue with the unit turning off

I have the 8.12 update, I will drop you a pm shortly as it's on my other PC

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 7:28 PM, flash22 said:

Can I also have an update.

I have: Model ID 18PPDAEU-EA01

86140-YV020

8.12/8.15/8.17

Regards

Marek

17 minutes ago, flash22 said:

8.12 to najnowszy, jaki mam

ok, you can share it to google drive. I have a batch of 18PPDAEU-EA00_0819_D on my computer, but I don't know how to run it in the car. It should be a .kwi file and it is an .avh.

It's an AVH file (pioneer) KWI is used by Denso and Panasonic for updates

18PPDAEU-EA01_0819_D.avh is the 8.12/8.15/8.17 update for the Tripleplay with DAB (86140-YV020)

_0819_ is just the build date of the firmware, some units have higher firmware from factory, but there are no update files available at this time

Transfer the .AVH file to a USB stick <32gb formatted in fat32, make sure the car is running it should update if not, go into Setup, General, Software update

Unfortunately, it cannot be updated, neither in the "Settings-update" or in the "Service menu" on any of the 4 USB sticks. It shows error 000003. 😒

It will not update as it the current version you have installed,

also, there are 2 versions of the tripleplay with DAB (YV020) and without DAB (YV010)

Thanks for the information. You're right, there are two versions:
18PPDAEU-EA00_0819_D
18PPDAEU-EA01_0819_D

• 1 month later...

Hi guys  just bought a 2020 108 and upgraded to an YV010 

Now i got everything working carplay music the works

but if i try to call someone (through carplay or phone connected through bluetooth) they cant hear me  

for the record i can hear them perfectly

so i am beginning to believe my car doesnt have a microphone installed   it does have the phone buttons on the steering wheel

where is the microphone located?

where do i plug it in the YV010

i allready checked behind the interiour light  nothing there. but my dad has an aygo(2021) carplay works perfectly and he has nothing there as well

what part do i need to get?

its driving me crazy

Thanks in Advance

Eelco

The Microphone is situated in the interior light. You'll need to splice into the wires in the main connector on the back of the headunit.

Microphone looks like this ...

image.png.3dc471fede11efba8ea31ce67592825a.png

Wiring info is in this thread ..

if i have the oem touch screen wirhout only 2 boutons (so without Carplay), is it just plug and play ?

And what about the language?

I live in France and i need french language but i order spare from Uk for exemple, which is the language on the screen?

It's plug and play - it's the same radio across Europe and in the Aygo/C1/108, so it is multilingual, if it's in another language, use the Google Translate app with your phone's camera to translate the screen, to change it

86140-YV020 (with DAB) should be around €300-350 used or less

On 7/27/2022 at 6:28 PM, flash22 said:

They do not need any coding at all, there is a known issue with the unit turning off

Can you upload this to dropbox perhaps? Thanks

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

It's plug and play - it's the same radio across Europe and in the Aygo/C1/108, so it is multilingual, if it's in another language, use the Google Translate app with your phone's camera to translate the screen, to change it

86140-YV020 (with DAB) should be around €300-350 used or less

I understood there are only two model with or without DAB

Which model must i buy? How can i choose?

33 minutes ago, flash22 said:

86140-YV010 - No DAB radio

86140-YV020 - with DAB radio

Ok which must i order?

i saw some release v1.0 (no DAB model) v1.2 and v2.0. (DAB model)

what are the differences?