Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo (2015) infotainment upgrade Android Auto and Apple Carplay

remon1496

The one you desire, do you want DAB (digital radio) or not, those versions are meaningless

On 9/9/2022 at 8:22 AM, TumbleNL said:

so i am beginning to believe my car doesnt have a microphone installed.

Hoi Eelco,

which was the original radio that came with the car? As far as I know all base models came with a radio including bluetooth connection to stream audio and make calls. It also doesn’t make sense that you got the steering wheel buttons without the microphone… Maybe a loose pin in one of your cables behind the unit?

7 hours ago, jefjb said:

Ok which must i order?

i saw some release v1.0 (no DAB model) v1.2 and v2.0. (DAB model)

what are the differences?

As mentioned by @flash22 the only differents between the two is the DAB radio. If you choose for DAB you should get two cables (which are hard to find and remove the dashboard to install the dab cable to the antenna. 

You can also choose to get an aftermarket antenna and install it behind the air vent on top and in the middle of your dash. The reception would be less when compared to the oem installation… scroll to this topic to see which adapter cables and antenna you need.

Hi, I fitted the two button unit but my mic isn't working, driving me mad! I've checked and I have the mic but on the diagnostic test screen it's  not hearing me. I'm assuming it's one of the wires at the back of the unit. Does anyone know what and were that wire is on the back of the 2 button unit so I can double check. Thanks in advance people 👍🏼 

Is the factory mic fitted ?? the base radios do not have them (mic is beside the interior light)

Hi, I fitted the two button unit but my mic isn't working, driving me mad! I've checked and I have the mic but on the diagnostic test screen it's  not hearing me. I'm assuming it's one of the wires at the back of the unit. Does anyone know what and were that wire is on the back of the 2 button unit so I can double check. Thanks in advance people 👍🏼 

Yes, I have the mic, just not working. Just wanted to check what I should be looking at at the back of the unit. Thanks 

6 minutes ago, flash22 said:

See the thread i linked to.

ee41faad-1e9c-42c7-babb-8f7e92bf14be.jpg

556aefc3-224a-4ff0-a120-25ace4ed0b63.jpg

Wouah ! You have electrial drawings for this unit! Maybe you can tell me what are the newest software release of the 86140YV010 ?

For this unit, i saw 3 kind of sofware remease directly printed on the unit: V1.0; V1.2 and V2.0?

Maybe you know what are the differences between these 3 software?

The above diagrams are for the 2 button xtouch (not my pic's) - i have full diagrams

1.0/1.2/2.0 don't mean a lot tbh, it's just the base software installed during manufacture

the only update at the moment that is available is 8.12/8.15/8.17

59 minutes ago, flash22 said:

The above diagrams are for the 2 button xtouch (not my pic's) - i have full diagrams

1.0/1.2/2.0 don't mean a lot tbh, it's just the base software installed during manufacture

the only update at the moment that is available is 8.12/8.15/8.17

Ok and thanks for these informations.

i will receive my new unit instead of the first touche screen generation. 
if i have old update, is it possible to update it?

3 hours ago, flash22 said:

See the thread i linked to.

ee41faad-1e9c-42c7-babb-8f7e92bf14be.jpg

556aefc3-224a-4ff0-a120-25ace4ed0b63.jpg

Thanks pal, I'll take a look! 

Hello

i just received my new unit.

the only thing  is this is a DAB model.

So does radio work with classic antena?

must i change my antenna et for which kind of model? Do you have a link to buy it?

For sure, i desire having good radio reception. 

2 hours ago, kachel said:

I did this but it doesn't work very well

What doesn't work well ?

3 hours ago, jefjb said:

Hello

i just received my new unit.

the only thing  is this is a DAB model.

So does radio work with classic antena?

must i change my antenna et for which kind of model? Do you have a link to buy it?

For sure, i desire having good radio reception. 

FM/AM aerial is the standard oblong white plug. The DAB uses its own connection

2 hours ago, kachel said:

Ik heb dit gedaan, maar het werkt niet erg goed

So after installing my new unit, i confirm i  can use original antenna and DAB antenna. So i do not have DAB antenna and i just plug original antenna tonly unit.

it works very fine!

For informations, my unit is this 

115B157D-C733-411F-8423-8F0EE1239DC6.jpeg

Edited by jefjb
Correction

yes they have a hidden service menu

Mk2 Aygo hidden service menu

Turn the ignition on - Press and hold the bottom physical button, Turn the headlights on and off 3 times

Do you see, when you switch on and switch off your light, a brightness difference?

And this difference is big or small?

If it's a cheap aftermarket aerial they do not work very well, location is important too, there are 2 types of factory aerials and bases and the wiring requires changing

we are a UK forum, 99% is posted in English, very few members run translator plugins like myself

1 hour ago, kachel said:

Slechte DAB ontvangst 

Just try to get a factory cable and open up the dash…

Also: Only use English since it an english forum, .co.uk not .nl 😉

I have an iPhone . Is there any hope of getting SMS to work? At the moment I click on the picture of the envelope on the touchscreen phone section and it brings up a box asking me if I want to set it up now. Then it says 'waiting for device' and nothing happens until eventually it just seems to timeout and go back to the same screen.