Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spiderman2

Stephen61

got the dvd this morning, iv'e just watched it an it's gotta be the best film of this year. Beats the sh*t out of the first one

should i be saying this on a public forum?? I mean iv'e not seen it yet as its not released till the 15th :eek::eek::lol:

Yes, I think you mean you imagine it'll be the best film of the year and you're looking forward to it being released on DVD! :lol:

Got the first one on DVD myself. So you think Spidey 2's going to be better? ;)

Got the first one on DVD myself. So you think Spidey 2's going to be better? 

Yes Iv'e not seen it but id imagine better story, better effects, and better bad guy

i'd have thought it's got a good ending aswell and sets up perfectly for spiderman 3 which comes out in 2007

not that I know that yet :bye:

I cannot wait to see it :drool:

I heard a rumor that they were making a film of the Silver Surfer, does anyone else know about this?

I hope it's better than the first one cause that really sucked! Could have be so much better... <_<

Haven't even seen Spiderman 1 yet............ :ph34r:

Do I care.........NO..............I've just seen SHrek 2 - so I'm happy for the rest of the year........ :lol::lol::lol:

I saw it yesterday with my son, had me in stiches, excellent film. :thumbsup:

I hope it's better than the first one cause that really sucked! Could have be so much better... 

the first one was good, but its not even in the same class as this

Do I care.........NO..............I've just seen SHrek 2 - so I'm happy for the rest of the year........   

Donkey, Puss in boots :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saw it the other day at the movies...not bad, bit slow in nits but action scenes were cool. REALLY looking foward to Hellboys!! saw the shorts for that before spiderman came on.....looks REAL good!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

spider man, jst seems to much like a kids film 2 me. altho packed full effects shrek seems more apealling haha :lol: gonna have to go see that me thinks

spider man, jst seems to much like a kids film 2 me. altho packed full effects shrek seems more apealling haha :lol: gonna have to go see that me thinks

DEFO!! I saw that a while back too...and Hewlett Packard are shouting us to a free session...I think Im gonna go again as it's real funny!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links