Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scarlet Flare Touch up paint code 3U5

eyemdee

Does anyone know if Scarlet Flare touch up paint (3U5) is available? I haven't asked the dealer yet but an eBay seller that supplies any colour paint from the 3 digit code has told me that it is a 4 stage colour and will require 4 bottles of paint to touch up a chip!!! I have never heard of this before and find it difficult to believe they cannot provide a pearlescent red touch up pen.

Nonsense. Renault use that stupid system, costs you about £60 for a touch up. The paint is available from your dealer for £9.95

Kingo 

Yes, thank you for your help. Toyota have advised that there is currently a stock shortage of this colour touch up but it is available. Part number for anyone else looking for it is PW865-0D100-D5.

Hi to get a paint match buy from the Toyota Dealer or if buyer for E-bay or Amazon etc only buy the genuine Toyota paint which is £9,95 for the base coat and clear lacquer

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links