Devon Aygo

Model Year 20 C-HR on its way

Recommended Posts

Toyota published info on the upcoming MY20 C-HR today as factory orders for current model are now all filled. Full specifications will be confirmed late Septembers with dealer demo's arriving late October & initial customer deliveries late Quarter 4 2019.

MY20 will be Hybrid only gone is the 1.2t Petrol , 1.8 Hybrid gains a new Lithium hybrid Battery, New 2.0 Hybrid ( from Corolla ) introduced.

Models/trims

Icon 1.8 HSD only with optional Tech pack, key changes: LED rear lights, New alloy wheel design, Improved MM system, Rain sensing wipers

Design 1.8 & 2.0 with optional Leather, key changes: Parabola LED Headlights, Intelligent Clearance Sonar, Improved MM system, Improved TSS

Excel 1.8 & 2.0 with optional JBL, key changes: Projector LED headlights, Heated steering wheel, LED fog lights, Enhanced safety features, Improved MM system, Improved TSS

Dynamic.1.8 & 2.0 with optional Leather/JBL, key changes: New Seat fabric design, New alloy wheel design, Enhanced safety features, Improved MM system, Improved TSS

Improved MM

Introduction of MM19 ( Multimedia ) including Apple carplay, Android auto, OTA map updates, improved Nav functionality, e-call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not surprising the 1.2T has been dropped in the UK. Approx 14% of C-HR new car sales for 2019 (Jan-Jul inclusive) were 1.2T's, the remaining 86% being hybrids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be interesting to see how the MM system is compared to the Corolla's 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Improved MM

Introduction of MM19 ( Multimedia ) including Apple carplay, Android auto, OTA map updates, improved Nav functionality, e-call

Did you miss this? 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I saw that bit ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...