Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota RAV4 2019 roof rack dilemma

Sameera

Hi all we are off on our holidays and we need to take our Thule roof box.

Only we are struggling to find out which bars fit 2019 rav4 if any do? 

Toyota dont have in stock the bars or fittings for a roof box and we leave in 6 days 

Anyone able to point us in the right direction 

Please 🙏🙏🙏 

Try roofbox.co.uk. Got bars last year for my 2018 RAV. Had a quick look and the 2019 RAV is listed. I think the Toyota bars are Thule.

as above, look on the roofbox.co.uk and give them a call, they have next day delivery.

RAV4
https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/roofbars/thule_rapid_system_fixpoint_xt_low_feet_4_no_753/Qx%40w%2C6M4gNax5vN1Yv0vegd3uHKHxDp7b1lQ%40~g}}MN01r8UMB1uBT~dHljo%40tvf

BTW, toyota bars are made by Thule anyway

6 hours ago, Sameera said:

Hi all we are off on our holidays and we need to take our Thule roof box.

Only we are struggling to find out which bars fit 2019 rav4 if any do? 

Toyota dont have in stock the bars or fittings for a roof box and we leave in 6 days 

Anyone able to point us in the right direction 

Please 🙏🙏🙏 

Hi Sameera. I had the same issue, but because my car was delayed I never needed it. I did find the following from Thule, fitting kit 3177, foot pack 753 and wing bars should fit the 2019 RAV4, I already have the foot pack and bars, so hoping I just need the fitting kit. As I still haven't got my car yet I can't confirm 100% yet. These maybe available off the shelve at Halfords.

www.roofracks.co.uk have Thule kits specifically for 2019 Rav4 with a variety of options and costs. 

Roofbox.co.uk also do Cruz Optiplus  specifically for the Rav-4 2019. That is what I have fitted on mine. One problem I had was that my Thule roofbox was too small to fit on the roof bars as they are a fixed position apart and there wasn't enough adjustment on the roofbox fixings.