Sign in to follow this  
Christos pitsos

Touch & go system yaris hybrid

Hello.

I'm a recently owned a yaris hybrid active plus model the screen on the dashboard is like the photo below I want to know if this screen shows the energy info of the Battery and also the GPS tracker because I don't see the right buttons as like other versions models.

Thank you.

20190820_102633.jpg

Has anyone some info also for the mirrorlink app  to connect my s9 ?

Christos Hi,

The system in your photo is an old set up. and I don't think it's Touch & Go at all, even the Air Con set up is early model. 

Hello.. the car is just one month old 2019 model and as I see all the active plus models they have the other screen with more buttons left and right. In the company that I bought they told me that this is the new touch screen!but I think isn't true..can anyone know about this to help about..

2 hours ago, Bomber209 said:

Christos Hi,

The system in your photo is an old set up. and I don't think it's Touch & Go at all, even the Air Con set up is early model. 

So this is newer or older screen?

20190821_172046.jpg

I think your car is left hand drive, it might have a different system to that in the UK.

Yes it is. Is in Greece.in the company of Toyota they told me that is the new version full touchscreen so I ll check it again there for more info about the connectivity.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, Christos pitsos said:

Hello.

I'm a recently owned a yaris hybrid active plus model the screen on the dashboard is like the photo below I want to know if this screen shows the energy info of the battery and also the GPS tracker because I don't see the right buttons as like other versions models.

Thank you.

20190820_102633.jpg

You have the latest headunit called TAS500 which is only available on the continent and is very different from the Touch 2 unit available to UK drivers. Due the lack of DAB and energy screen Toyota UK decided not to offer it. 

As you have noticed it does not have the energy screen function nor does it have onboard GPS, as navigation is handled by Apple car play or Android auto, see the Greek owners manual: https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/6ca4af6a-7842-4387-824a-1aad181f75ce/TAS500_OWNERSMANUAL-incl-COVER_gre.pdf.

No Mirrorlink on this unit you will need to use Android auto with your GS9.

Nothing wrong with your climate control either its identical to a UK car just with the start switch on the opposite side.