Sign in to follow this  
Hybridjunky

Any idea what this says anyone?

Just bought my first Estima Hybrid and noticed that just before Ready is displayed, it beeps and this message is displayed.

I had the Lexus RX400 hybrid where it displayed a similar message and turned out that the petrol filling cap hadn't been tightened fully.

I am hoping this is something trivial like that!

Any input will be appreciated.

Cheers

IMG_20190822_102837.jpg

Ok so according to my Japanese friend it says initial check but if anyone knows otherwise please share.

Cheers

google lens app

cannot belive you have jap car but you are not using google lens with translate function on your smartphone!??

Google translate on your phone does the same thing, no need to install additional stuff on your phone.

Open it, adjust the language, click on camera icon, take a photo, it recognizes the text and auto translates, or you can just swipe your finger on the part of text you want to translate.

Thanks for that suggestion furtula. I've already done that and got the same answer "initial check". I would just like to know if other Estima hybrid owners get the same message at startup?!

Cheers