Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What kind of phone mount are you using? (Yaris 3rd gen)

dumdirum

Hello,

I'm curious to know what kind of phone mounts are you using in your Toyota Yaris cars and how satisfied are you with them (ease of use, reliability etc.) as I'm in process of collecting some of stuff for my car (Yaris Hatchback 2019 Hybrid) ahead of time.

Personally, I'm looking into the insert into air vent kind of phone mount as they clean way to mount phone but also, can use A/C to prevent phone from overheating during heavy use. Looking mostly into using phone in vertical position. The only thing that worries me with that option is I'm not sure if they are are reliable enough for my phone and they wont fall off often. My phone is full aluminium Nokia 8 and it weights 160 grams + hard case around 40 grams so ~200g for whole.

So yeah, my question, what kind of phone mounts are you using in your Toyota Yaris (maybe photo or just name na model) and with what phones (how heavy) and how they fare (does the phone fall off often or whole mount falls off etc.).

Dumdirum,

I use

Brodit 855040 ProClip Center Mount £19.16

and Brodit 51479 £23.18  fit and is it for iphone7 with case and have had not trouble, its expensive but make for the Yaris so ideal in my mind.

Both from Amazon, if you search in Amazon you will see the items in photo.

The mount does not fall off as it fits into the lower part of vent.

Dave

I had same one too but it's not resistant I guess. Mine kept fall off :(

• 4 months later...

i just put mine in cubby hole top of dash right hand side ,it never falls out ,shaun

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links