Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lost key for 2007 Auris TR

MayurMacwan

There have been some older posts relevant to this but just posting again for any updates.

I lost the only key I had for 2007 Auris. Called dealership and few other and minimum cost to get a new key with programming is about £300+ ... This is really high and I think there must be a reasonable way out. 

And thoughts or help appreciated. 

Since you don't have a spare key, there are alternatives, but all of them cost somewhere near the new key price.

• Thanks 1

Have you called a auto key person? 

On some vehicles they can work out the key code and cut you a new one and program. 

My friend is a auto key bloke he’s done a lost key for a 2012 Focus and my friends corsa. They was both lost keys 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kineticsteve said:

Have you called a auto key person? 

On some vehicles they can work out the key code and cut you a new one and program. 

My friend is a auto key bloke he’s done a lost key for a 2012 Focus and my friends corsa. They was both lost keys 

I called a few and all of them cost more than 350 😞

3 hours ago, furtula said:

Since you don't have a spare key, there are alternatives, but all of them cost somewhere near the new key price.

I will speak to the dealer tomorrow and see how much the new one costs

If you can get the key replaced, get a spare too! I lost the car key a few times, but was fortunate to have it found and handed in each time. I used the other key. Another advantage of the spare key is that I alternate usage, which means the keys didn't wear as much. This was for my previous '98 Mk1 Avensis. Still alternate use with my current car. I refuse to own a car with no spare key.
Good luck with sorting out the key.

• Like 2

Called many locksmiths and Toyota dealership the lowest is £300 ....:(

Will have to get it ...

Thanks for responding every one