Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cleaning Your Car

silver surfer

Ok i'm going to admit that I am too lazy to clean my car for JAE,

So I am paying £70 for it to be valeted and Steam clean the engine bay.

Anyone else taking the easy option :D

I get my car cleaned every week sometimes twice a week, :P she had a mini valet yesterday and will have a full valet two days before JAE.

I LOVE MY GIRL :wub::wub:

yip... I am mr lazy and never clean my car.

When I lived in Livingston I would get a mobile valet company to come round and do it. Will try to find something similar round here to do it for me before JAE.

by the time I drive down tho, it's gonna be proper manky.

crack out that meguires :P

and ill polish it on saturday

and on sunday :P

I get my car cleaned every week sometimes twice a week, :P she had a mini valet yesterday and will have a full valet two days before JAE.

I LOVE MY GIRL :wub::wub:

Blimey how much do you spend every month cleaning your car

Where I used to get the car cleaned the full valets were 70 squid and the job was not up to my standard. <_<

So I have a new place now my Dad and I both take our cars there, the owner knows about TOC and about the car shows I go to She knows how much I adore my car. Therefor she does an excellent job when I go to pick the car up we walk around the car together and if its not done properly eg a smudge mark or finger prints then she will sot it out there and then.

Coz we are regular customers and I mean very regular she charges me 25 Quid for the full valet. But last time because it was my Birthday she did it for free. :rolleyes:

When we drop both our cars of she will take us home and then pick us up again to collect the cars.

Thats what I call customer service :thumbsup:

Where I used to get the car cleaned the full valets were 70 squid and the job was not up to my standard. <_<

So I have a new place now my Dad and I both take our cars there, the owner knows about TOC and about the car shows I go to She knows how much I adore my car. Therefor she does an excellent job when I go to pick the car up we walk around the car together and if its not done properly eg a smudge mark or finger prints then she will sot it out there and then.

Coz we are regular customers and I mean very regular she charges me 25 Quid for the full valet. But last time because it was my Birthday she did it for free. :rolleyes:

When we drop both our cars of she will take us home and then pick us up again to collect the cars.

Thats what I call customer service :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: now i'm jealous, £25 full valet. :eek: you can get your car cleaned 3 times to my once.

I used to pay £60 for the mobile valet guy.

He was VERY good and spent usually 4 to 5 hours on the motor a time !! Super perfectionist, was very happy with his work.

Wonder if he'll travel to the borders for me ?

It helped that he loved my car... :D

I do have to admit that I do have a different bloke that waxes my car every 8 weeks. He charges 40 quid per time. :thumbsup:

u're an obsessive cleaning freak ! .. lol

Nope just meet more blokes that like cars :P :rolleyes:

Have to say that I can spend an easy 5 hours on a Sunday washing and cleaning, polishing the car!

When I first passed my test I started driving a P10 Primera! (hehe) I spent at least 8 hours cleaning that on the first day! It was immaculate.

Im going to wash it on thursday before JAE but by the time I get there, will have to wash it again!

ross

Let me think 4_12_1.gif

I'm limited to what I can carry in my motor, so is it valleting gear--or---drink ? (just a minute 15_4_102.gif, there's an offy nearby 23_30_106.gif) I can do both!! 3_13_3.gif(can't find one doing a car :P ) 27v.gif

:D :D

valleting kit ??.... I'll borrow someone elses... lol

I need all the space for beer and tent... lol

valleting kit ??.... I'll borrow someone elses... lol

I need all the space for beer and tent... lol

I was hoping there would be a beer tent! :thumbsup:

There is clean...and then there is Leeky Clean :D

I spent 8hrs cleaning the supra when i got it :rolleyes: B)

My car is getting some respraying done on monday to keep it in full Rosso Red, then i'll be doing about 6 coats of T-Cut/Wax ready for JAE :lol:

Gonna be like a big Red mirror :D

I'll be packing my wax and my eletric buffer for JAE .. clean the car when I get there ..

I'll be packing my wax and my eletric buffer for JAE .. clean the car when I get there ..

Dont read this Ash! :D :D :D

Can't be bothered lately to wash it let alone polish ;)

Just hope theres a jetwash near JAE :lol:

Still looks good tho Rich :thumbsup:

Eh??

Rich

Eh??

Rich

Oops!

Sorry I was just making a comment on the excellent condition of your automobile.

should this have offended you in any way I shall repent, say ten hail thunders and swear never again to pay homage to the shiny car god! :P :P :D