Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vios 2017 1.3E

diogofmaciel

Hi guys

Posting here as I haven't found my car model but I am pretty sure it is very similar to the Yaris.

I own a Toyota Vios 2017 1.3 E. It is a model for the Asian market, and I have been trying to find a wiring diagram for a project of installing cruise control in it.

Can anyone help me where I can find it, and also if I am correct in my assumption that it is indeed a variant of the Yaris?

Here is the car, except mine is the manual version: https://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/review-toyota-vios-1-3e-at-a1219-20170921

Thanks!

The Vios is an Asia-Pacific sedan version of the Yaris. It uses the same XP150 chassis as the Yaris.  I used to have the previous version in Thailand.

I am not sure that a European or US Yaris wiring diagram would help you, because the car is slightly different to EU and US Yaris. 

3 hours ago, diogofmaciel said:

Hi guys

Posting here as I haven't found my car model but I am pretty sure it is very similar to the Yaris.

I own a Toyota Vios 2017 1.3 E. It is a model for the Asian market, and I have been trying to find a wiring diagram for a project of installing cruise control in it.

Can anyone help me where I can find it, and also if I am correct in my assumption that it is indeed a variant of the Yaris?

Here is the car, except mine is the manual version: https://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/review-toyota-vios-1-3e-at-a1219-20170921

Thanks!

https://toyota-tech.eu Toyota's portal offers it,  but it's paid,  you can print/save all the info

1 hour is 3 euros.

1 hour ago, furtula said:

https://toyota-tech.eu Toyota's portal offers it,  but it's paid,  you can print/save all the info

1 hour is 3 euros.

thanks a lot! however I was unable to find the exact model (nsp150L) in this site. Closer I found was nsp130, which I am not sure if it's close enough. Any tips?

European yaris is built locally, most models have different wiring/electronics. Try toyota-tech

You need the Asia-Pacific version (built in Phils, Indonesia and Thailand).

The Thai Yaris and the saloon version, ATIV, are all 1197 cc.

The Thai Vios have all been 1497 cc for many years.

Check where it was built !

2 hours ago, martswain said:

The Thai Yaris and the saloon version, ATIV, are all 1197 cc.

The Thai Vios have all been 1497 cc for many years.

Check where it was built !

If he's in Phils then it will have been locally built at Santa Rosa. They had 1.3s and 1.5s. His is a 1.3 2NZFE by the sound of it.

Vios are sold throughout Asia-Pacific from various different manufacturing plants and varying specs.

Hi guys, thanks for the responses so far.

Yes this is a 1.3 Vios built in the Phils. I had no luck finding a diagram for it using model number and ECU part number unfortunately. There doesn't seem to be a website like toyota-tech for Asia-Pacific cars. I appreciate if you guys have any other direction to give me. If not, I am happy for have learned some more resources. A great weekend to all of you.

If you put your vin into megazip.net it will give you the details of your car - sent you a PM i hope that is useful

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links