Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T2 1.4 or a Yaris 1litre ion ?

Corolla 53

I own a Yaris 1 litre 56 plate car and I have acquired a relatives Toyota Corolla 53 plate car.

I need to decide which to keep.

Can anyone suggest which car I should keep please ? The Yaris has 57,000 miles on the clock MOT till next August, the Corolla has only 33,000 on the clock and is MOT till next April

Both have only had one owner.

Any advice would be great ?

Thanks

Think it depends what condition each is in - including the underbody. May be worth looking at the MOT history of the Corolla to see what it may have failed on in the past and also to see whether there were any advisories at the last MOT - https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history

56 plate Yaris is probably built in France (check the vin first letter), you're better off keeping the Japan built Corolla than the "French" Yaris. YMMV

4 minutes ago, Vitor Pereira said:

56 plate Yaris is probably built in France (check the vin first letter), you're better off keeping the Japan built Corolla than the "French" Yaris.

If it is a Corolla hatchback, it will have been built in the UK.

6 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

If it is a Corolla hatchback, it will have been built in the UK.

Not necessarily. So is mine and it was built in Japan, thankfully. And no, I didn't import it myself.

Think it's a bit of a toss up that one all things being equal you could put both on the market for a high price given their mileage ownership and provenance give customers a choice and see what sells for that price