Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

"silent" Goodyear Sound Comfort 16" - 17" -18" Tyres ?

HSDish

Anyone who has tested Goodyear Sound Comfort 16" - 17" -18" Tyres ?

Is there any noticeable/distinct difference in sound comfort compared to other " non Goodyear Sound Comfort " (as for ex Gooyear Efficent grip performance 205/55/r16) tyres in the same size ?

https://www.goodyear.eu/en_gb/consumer/why-goodyear/soundcomfort-technology.html

I have access to 2 exactly same cars both Auris hybrid first gen, one is fitted with these efficient grip performance and the other has cheap Chinese makes. In hot weather On most roads surfaces you won’t notice any major noise reduction but on smooth new asphalt the car with the Goodyear tyres feels very quiet indeed, but the biggest difference is when temperatures goes down a bit the Chinese ones are becoming simply a plastic wheels where the Goodyear remains relatively soft, and best of all is the performance in wet, I never had any tyres that performed better than those Goodyear’s . 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

I have access to 2 exactly same cars both Auris hybrid first gen, one is fitted with these efficient grip performance and the other has cheap Chinese makes. In hot weather On most roads surfaces you won’t notice any major noise reduction but on smooth new asphalt the car with the Goodyear tyres feels very quiet indeed, but the biggest difference is when temperatures goes down a bit the Chinese ones are becoming simply a plastic wheels where the Goodyear remains relatively soft, and best of all is the performance in wet, I never had any tyres that performed better than those Goodyear’s . 

Thanks!

Do You know if  Goodyear Sound Comfort

https://www.goodyear.eu/en_gb/consumer/why-goodyear/soundcomfort-technology.html?utm_source=ToyotaOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks

is even quieter than Gooyear Efficent grip performance?

I witnessed a set on my friend's car and they were really good. You can easily choose them!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 12:42 AM, jonlaw said:

I witnessed a set on my friend's car and they were really good. You can easily choose them!

What car do Your friend got? 

Right now we got one Prius+  with 16" and one Prius PHEV with 15" and I think  Goodyear Sound Comfort are most suitable /benefit for bigger size wheels as for RAV 4 and C-HR

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links