Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bike carriers

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Morning all.

Quick one re.bike carriers.

Has anybody on this wonderful forum currently have a bike carrier attached to their aygo..in particular the 2005 to 2012 model is it before they changed shape?

Pics would be great please.

And how many bikes could an aygo manage?

I have a 3 door 2008 aygo platinum and we would love to go out cycling more often.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Sammy

There is a Westfalia bike carrier for the Aygo (although someone recently said it has gone out of production) which fits both the first generation (2005-2014l and the second generation (2014 on).

See https://www.pfjones.co.uk/westfalia-citroen-c1-peugeot-107-toyota-aygo-cycle-carrier.html

12 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

There is a Westfalia bike carrier for the Aygo (although someone recently said it has gone out of production) which fits both the first generation (2005-2014l and the second generation (2014 on).

See https://www.pfjones.co.uk/westfalia-citroen-c1-peugeot-107-toyota-aygo-cycle-carrier.html

Cheers Frosty...I am a bit weary re.fitting a bike rack to the rear window...hmmm...worries me.

Maybe i should go...roof bars...and then those what do you call them whereby the bikes sit on top of them...look a bit like ski’s ?

It is a towbar type carrier.