Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First time Celica Buyer

Russ Mather

Hi

I am looking to buy my first Celia and would love some help. Do I go for 140 or 190bhp? is there a massive difference? Does it make much of a difference with insurance and other running costs?

Also do you recommend any good insurance companies? I am 44 years old with full no claims.

Hope you can help so I can get my car asap and get involved as a true Toyota owner

Welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

As regards insurance, try Adrian Flux (one of the Club's sponsors) - https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/155227-owners-club-insurance-click-here-to-see-if-you-could-save/

Welcome Russ...great car...great to drive...I had mine for over 2 years (A 2003 Gen 7 140) and loved every minute of it...totally reliable.

Just do a search of the Celica forum on this site and you'll find pretty much all the info you need..as you might guess, these questions have been asked many times.

Enjoy.

Hi Russ,

Welcome! We can happily run some quotes if you like, I'd be more than happy to arrange this if you want to drop me a private message with some contact details.

Regards,
Dan.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Russ

I am biased as I have had a 190 VVTI Toyota Celica since new in December 2000 and its wonderful.  I get about 45 mpg and my engine is smooth and very responsive.  I just love it and have no regrets so tell everyone how wonderful it is. I now insure with Saga and that is not expensive with full no claims.

Incidentally I am just about to sell my lovely Celica as life has caught up with me and it is time to find a hatchback.  If you are interested; it is midnight blue with grey leather upholstery and has a new MOT until September 2020 with all records.  As an engineers daughter, I have looked after it very well using a trusted Toyota dealership and really enjoyed driving it.  She is splendid to drive and maybe mine is better than some engines, as I have been told by other Celica owners. So bigger engine really suited me.

If you are interested, I live in Hampshire and would love to sell it to an enthusiast who will enjoy it for many years to come.

Sincerely

Christina

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links