Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

ignition problem

Micho

hi every one my name is Mishel and i am new her i have a problem with the ignition system in me Toyota Aygo 1.0 the car is crank and no start i change the spark and ignition coil both crankshaft and camshaft sensor and all fuse and relay is all good even i change the ignition control and the ECU and still have the problem and the scan toll shows no problem.

can anyone help.

one thing which used to work for me whenever there was a starting problem with my 2006 Aygo was to turn the ignition key until the dashboard lights were illuminated then wait a few seconds before turning to start the engiine

19 hours ago, T.F.S.B.I.G.W.S. said:

one thing which used to work for me whenever there was a starting problem with my 2006 Aygo was to turn the ignition key until the dashboard lights were illuminated then wait a few seconds before turning to start the engiine

i do i wait more then 10 min but there is no sparking from spark plugs .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links