Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Adblue - starting impossible in 950 miles

Matt1976

I have topped up the Adblue in my 2018 Proace verso, but The warning saying that starting will be impossible in 950 miles persists.

Any ides how to rectify this?

Edited by FROSTYBALLS
Topic title edited to reflect subject

Hi Matt, welcome to TOC 🙂

What does the manual say?

(& bear in mind that it's really a PSA vehicle so it may be worth checking on PSA forums))

Probably be worth contacting your dealer re this and using the Toyota recall checker - https://forms.toyota.co.uk/recall-checker

Two posts extracted from the Citroen Cactus forum:

1) Just had same same as above...generic engine fault & UREA fault lamp, 700miles remaining until it refuses to start.

Just brimmed the adblue with ~4liters and hoping for the best...if not a call to the dealer tomorrow!

2) Currently awaiting delivery and installation of:

New Adblue Tank
Pump
Level Sensor

Adblue pump wiring recall complete, as well as bonnet and a/c recalls.

Had a look before it went in I was hedging bets on a split tank or hose. Plenty of evidence of white residue on the NSR underside and after topping up lots of white urea patches left on the drive...

Thankfully all under warranty...

• 2 years later...

Hi all

I am having big problems with my Proace verso 2019 with add blue issues keep going back to the garage. Warning lights keep coming back on, as if add blue is low. 

Not sure how to approach Toyota as really nit enjoying my vehicle anymore, anyone has has similar experience.

Alex 

Its just a Peugeot in disguise.

Lots of problems reported over on the Peugeot forum over various vehicle models with failed ad blue tanks.

NOX & ad blue tanks being replaced FOC by Peugeot on a lot of vehicles under a quality campaign up to 6 years old. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links