Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

Remember the 2 litre hybrid power train is built in Poland so has to be shipped over to the UK before it can be fitted to a Corolla - this can add to the longer build time for 2 litre versions. 

The 1.8 hybrid power unit is built here in the UK so there are no worries about getting them to the factory. 

16 minutes ago, lancs23 said:

Just seen this thread update as my dealer emailed me about mine this morning so far they have been really good at keeping me updated. They are saying 01/08 for my HB Bi-Tone 2.0 GR. Ordered 11/02.  

Just got an update,  20 April now,  keeps being pushed back

6 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

Remember the 2 litre hybrid power train is built in Poland so has to be shipped over to the UK before it can be fitted to a Corolla - this can add to the longer build time for 2 litre versions. 

The 1.8 hybrid power unit is built here in the UK so there are no worries about getting them to the factory. 

Yes that's true about 2.0 but I suspect there's more to it than supply chain, I'd guess they wait for a big enough order batch to produce, I'd bet there are way more 1.8s so they get made first as bigger volume

15 minutes ago, simond64 said:

Just got an update,  20 April now,  keeps being pushed back

I’ve not had anything from my dealer about wait times being extended. I guess I will hear more in a couple of weeks as estimated mid April when ordered.

4 hours ago, forkingabout said:

Remember the 2 litre hybrid power train is built in Poland so has to be shipped over to the UK

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the 2 ltrs were built in Turkey? Or is that for a different model?

11 minutes ago, Notfer said:

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the 2 ltrs were built in Turkey? Or is that for a different model?

2.0 assembled in Derby, engines from Poland, 1.8 engines built in uk, saloons built abroad but corolla hb and ts in derby

• Thanks 1

The Corolla Saloon is built in Turkey along with the C-HR.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, forkingabout said:

The Corolla Saloon is built in Turkey along with the C-HR.

Ah that’s where I got my confusion from, thanks 

Still waiting for an update on my 2.0 TS. Ordered 19 Nov, last update was 7th April about a month ago 

• Sad 1

I ordered my Excel bitone, Manhatten Grey, on the 2nd February and I had an email a couple of days ago saying my car had left the factory. I checked the MyToyota app and contacted my dealer and they both confirmed this was accurate.

When I ordered the car I was originally told the middle of June for delivery.

7 hours ago, ollie.chambers1 said:

I ordered my Excel bitone, Manhatten Grey, on the 2nd February and I had an email a couple of days ago saying my car had left the factory. I checked the MyToyota app and contacted my dealer and they both confirmed this was accurate.

When I ordered the car I was originally told the middle of June for delivery.

Wow congratulations! You've given me some hope! Have a great time in your new car!

Similar topics merged.

haven't checked the config for a few weeks, but the current lead time today at least, for the GR TS 2.0 in Obsidian Blue is 10 weeks! My current estimate is the 23rd June, but haven't had an update for about a month, so that could be on track!

• Like 1

Got an email from my dealer... He doesn't even know the date and told me to check MyT, but I don't have the VIN number or the reg yet so dunno if I can track anything yet. Ordered 2nd of Feb, order form says July, but no updates so far 😐

6 hours ago, Arita said:

Got an email from my dealer... He doesn't even know the date and told me to check MyT, but I don't have the VIN number or the reg yet so dunno if I can track anything yet. Ordered 2nd of Feb, order form says July, but no updates so far 😐

Which email address did your dealer use whilst registering the order ? It needs to match  the id you used when you setup your MyT account!  Not that the app is very helpful - all I can see is the make of the car "Corolla", the order number, and status "Processing Order". Other details are missing at this point in time. MyT has asked me to contact the dealer - and the dealer has asked me to contact the MyT team. Utter shambles!

7 hours ago, Arita said:

I don't have the VIN number or the reg yet so dunno if I can track anything yet.

The dealer registers the vehicle for first use on the road usually on the day the vehicle is due to be collected by the customer. They may notify you of the registration number a few days before collection, but they won't be able to do this several months in advance.

What you need is the VIN.

Hello guys, 

It has been almost 5 months since I ordered my hybrid toyota corolla 1.8. The color is Silver Metallic. What is the average lead time of this color compared to others? 

I live in Greece and I know that there are different policies with respect to each market, but so far I have no feedback from the local dealership. I try to find a possible answer, since I have already seen similar red vehicles (2022 production) in local dealerships. 

Thanks

13 hours ago, Toyolovegr said:

Hello guys, 

It has been almost 5 months since I ordered my hybrid toyota corolla 1.8. The color is Silver Metallic. What is the average lead time of this color compared to others? 

I live in Greece and I know that there are different policies with respect to each market, but so far I have no feedback from the local dealership. I try to find a possible answer, since I have already seen similar red vehicles (2022 production) in local dealerships. 

Thanks

It's hatchback btw, sorry for the double post but I couldn't modify the first one. 

On 3/21/2022 at 7:53 AM, Arita said:

I ordered 2.0 excel pan roof HB early Jan, mine was originally mid April, now First/Second week May. Was told when he gets the VIN he will let me know, but was told the MyT app is the quickest way to when things are happening as it’s almost instant.

11 minutes ago, Chriss27 said:

Get mine on Monday 😎

Congratulations. Post pictures! 

• Like 1

I should have ordered the 1.8. would be driving off into the sunset by now

14 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

I should have ordered the 1.8. would be driving off into the sunset by now

My 2.0 is now showing May. Could be nearly 6 months 

• Sad 1

I ordered just after you did and still being told end of May so looks like 6 months is right. I was hoping they were overstating the delay.

7 minutes ago, Hardy888 said:

I ordered just after you did and still being told end of May so looks like 6 months is right. I was hoping they were overstating the delay.

I ordered Corolla 2.0 HB BiTone, 4 Dec, keeps moving further away, communication is poor, constantly moving dates is annoying for us customers who only want a firm date

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links