Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

8 hours ago, Kieranm9091 said:

Just had mine move to ‘In Transit’ bang on the day specified on the background info. Nice to see the VIN for the first time!

Says delivery 10th May, see how this goes!

It's actually really reassuring to see a production tracker that actually works! Ford's ETIS is as much use as the proverbial fire guard, and half of the time it's down anyway!

• Haha 1

Over 4 months at the processing stage for me now.. still refreshing the app twice a day (at least 😂)

My car is still estimated on 24th May, hoping the app updates soon, even if just some dates in the background data..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

Over 4 months at the processing stage for me now.. still refreshing the app twice a day (at least 😂)

My car is still estimated on 24th May, hoping the app updates soon, even if just some dates in the background data..

Mine went to build this morning and still showing an ETA of 12 May

• Like 2

12 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

My dealer reckoned that mine was still on schedule for the 23rd June, and should expect to see some movement on the MyT app towards the end of May, early June. 

With that in mind, I've stopped refreshing the app several times a day 😛

• Like 1

I’ve just received a call to say mine has dropped back from 27th June to 1st July. Only checking app twice a day currently. 🤣

• Like 1

I never got given a date when I ordered mine. A vague “ you’re talking June or July at least. You’re lucky you’re not waiting for a rav4 “ go on to talk about how long the wait is for a rav 4. 

33 minutes ago, ChrisHRocks said:

I never got given a date when I ordered mine. A vague “ you’re talking June or July at least. You’re lucky you’re not waiting for a rav4 “ go on to talk about how long the wait is for a rav 4. 

I just got ‘mid April’ and that’s what he could see on the screen at the time of ordering too. Mine gets delivered a week today so it’s not been too bad of a delay from the original date.

Picked ours up last Friday, ordered 15th Jan, the est arrival date had actually moved forward from 29th April to 27th to 19th, and a few days later was ready to pick up. All fab, wife drove it to Cornwall and back on the weekend averaging about 56mpg which was mostly motorway… she loves it. (1.8 design, manhattan grey)

• Like 1

Just got a email from Toyata with a status update and a map on “my T” I now know that my car is being built in Derbyshire.

Nothing else but it’s still movement. Back to obsessing over the app again 🤣😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChrisHRocks said:

Just got a email from Toyata with a status update and a map on “my T” I now know that my car is being built in Derbyshire.

Nothing else but it’s still movement. Back to obsessing over the app again 🤣😂

Great news! When and what have you ordered again? 

It’s a Manhattan grey GR Hatch.

I ordered it on the 7th of February. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChrisHRocks said:

It’s a Manhattan grey GR Hatch.

I ordered it on the 7th of February. 

Wow, not bad for build timing.

I ordered 16th of March. So I should get the same news end of May. Hopefully. 

2 minutes ago, TCTS2 said:

Wow, not bad for build timing.

I ordered 16th of March. So I should get the same news end of May. Hopefully. 

Yeah I honestly wasn’t expecting it to change any time soon. I’m not sure how long it takes from now on in. I’ll just wait and see. 

I'm the same just changed to Derbyshire. That's almost exactly 5 months to the day. 

• Like 2

The map has appeared for me too.. also got a date on the background data but it’s added another 3 weeks to the dealers estimate, hopefully this will come forward. Pleased to see something happening at last though! 

• Like 2

My background data has the same date the dealer have me. Still another month to go. @ChrisHRocksthere is a guide on the forum somewhere and I don't have a link but if you Google 'how to get more details on Toyota order tracker' it comes up.

46 minutes ago, ChrisHRocks said:

@street_hawk where do you find that date? What’s the background data? 

You need to login to My Toyota on a PC/laptop, use Chrome as the browser you can right click on your order tracking page, then click ‘Inspect’.

When the new window opens you click the ‘Network’ tab, you may need to expand the window to see it.

Now refresh the order tracking page and the data will populate in the new window. 

Find your order number in the list (there will be two entries, you want the second one) and click on this. 

You will see lots more info, each line can be expanded further. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, StreetHawk said:

You need to login to My Toyota on a PC/laptop, use Chrome as the browser you can right click on your order tracking page, then click ‘Inspect’.

When the new window opens you click the ‘Network’ tab, you may need to expand the window to see it.

Now refresh the order tracking page and the data will populate in the new window. 

Find your order number in the list (there will be two entries, you want the second one) and click on this. 

You will see lots more info, each line can be expanded further. 

Amazing, thank you. 

estimated 01/07/22

I placed my order in early Jan and received a status order update this morning, inspecting on Chrome shows an estimated delivery date of 15/06/22 (2 months later than the dealers estimate!), so going to be a full six months in total.

I ordered a 2.0 Icon Tech HB in Manhatten Grey for reference.

Seems to be a pattern here for people ordering at the end of Jan, mine has also updated. Still says processing, but Derbyshire has appeared on all the bits and so has a map! Will check the data behind when I get up!

The excitement is growing!

Just checked the background, and the date is actually earlier than expected, only by 3 days mind, but earlier non the less - now due 20th June.

Obsidian Blue/Bi Tone GR Sport Touring Sport for reference

Out of interest, does anyone know what this means:
calloffStatus: Called Off

It's found underneath the currentStatus drop down behind the scenes.

Thank you @StreetHawk just managed to find my ETA. Ordered 2.0 Design HB in Manhattan grey 1st Feb and ETA shows 17th June

• Like 1

I have a map and a build date of 12/05/22. ETA at dealer shows as 01/07/22.  What are they doing? Pushing it?

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links