Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

2 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

I said before on this thread but I ordered 2.0TS design on 30th November. A few days ago got the update to say "processing order at Derbyshire" and ETA has consistently been the end of May. I should get an update in the next week saying it goes to build I hope anyway. Date on the tracker is saying 26th right now.

I hope that is accurate because I'm in Scotland and the dealer is in Kent so I've already bought the advance train ticket for the 30th!

That a proper road trip home that is.. you’ll certainly get to know your new car after that. 

• Like 2

Hi, this question may have previously been answered but can someone please let me know what the typical time is from delivery to the dealer to collection? Thanks 

My build date has dropped from 12/5 to 28/5.

15 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

I said before on this thread but I ordered 2.0TS design on 30th November. A few days ago got the update to say "processing order at Derbyshire" and ETA has consistently been the end of May. I should get an update in the next week saying it goes to build I hope anyway. Date on the tracker is saying 26th right now.

I hope that is accurate because I'm in Scotland and the dealer is in Kent so I've already bought the advance train ticket for the 30th!

The fun of travelling. I live in Kent and getting my Corolla from Lincoln & you coming from Scotland to Kent! 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 6:13 PM, Hardy888 said:

I have a 2.0 TS Design ordered 23rd December, dealer says end of May eta but there is no data other than customer and dealer details on the tracker, all the date info says null.

{
  "intermediateDeliveries": null,
  "etaToFinalDestination": null,
  "basedOnStatistics": null,
  "currentStatus": {
    "currentStatus": "nostatus"
  },
  "customerDetails": {
    "firstName": "GLYNN",
    "lastName": "H",
    "emailAddress": "gmail.com",
    "portalUsername": "gmail.com",
    "country": "GB",
    "language": "en"
  },
  "orderDetails": {
    "orderId": "00023913460000",
    "currentStatus": "UPDATED",
    "brand": "TOYOTA",
    "nmsc": "TGB",
    "vehicleModel": "Corolla",
    "vehicleExternalColor": "8U6",
    "fullKatashiki": "MZEH12R-DWXNBW",
    "suffix": "Z5",
    "ssn": "68",
    "engine": "-",
    "transmission": "-",
    "modelCode": "CO",
    "orderToBeDisplayed": "KP"
  },
  "dealerDetails": {
    "dealerCode": "000963",
    "countryName": "United Kingdom",
    "phone": "01472 404946",
    "email": "grimsby@johnroe.toyota.co.uk",
    "name": "John Roe (Grimsby)",
    "countryCode": "GB",
    "address1": "174 Cromwell Road",
    "address2": "DN31 2BA Grimsby"
  },
  "preprocessed": {
    "steps": {
      "processedOrder": {
        "status": "current",
        "iconKey": "processedOrder"
      },
      "buildInProgress": {
        "status": "pending",
        "iconKey": "buildInProgress"
      },
      "leftTheFactory": {
        "iconKey": "truck"
      },
      "inTransit": {
      },
      "arrivedAtRetailer": {
        "iconKey": "destination"
      }
    "map": []

On 5/7/2022 at 1:33 PM, Glynn H said:

I have a 2.0 TS Design ordered 23rd December, dealer says end of May eta but there is no data other than customer and dealer details on the tracker, all the date info says null.

{
  },
  },
  },
  },
      },
      },
      },
      },
      }

When the tracker shows  ‘Derbyshire’ and the map appears then the dates will appear. Shouldn’t be long now. I ordered 20th Dec and mine appeared last week. 

Yours will update in a week or two I think Glynn

My Toyota app says my car has left the factory last Monday and is on route to the dealer. How long does it take to drive the 150 miles to my dealer?  

5 hours ago, Glynn H said:

{
  },
  },
  },
  },
      },
      },
      },
      },
      }
    },
  }
}

I ordered the same time Glynn from John Roe in Grimsby and also being told end of may, but no change on the app yet. When did you last get an update on the ETA? 

On 5/7/2022 at 3:51 PM, fourbanks said:

My Toyota app says my car has left the factory last Monday and is on route to the dealer. How long does it take to drive the 150 miles to my dealer?  

Still nothing still on route to the dealer? That cant be correct, it's not far to the dealer

On 5/7/2022 at 10:03 AM, Gareth76 said:

Hi, this question may have previously been answered but can someone please let me know what the typical time is from delivery to the dealer to collection? Thanks 

12 weeks for me

On 5/7/2022 at 6:53 PM, JStead said:

I ordered the same time Glynn from John Roe in Grimsby and also being told end of may, but no change on the app yet. When did you last get an update on the ETA? 

28tht  of April my last update, my salesman could not log on but another 1 checked for him. Still no change on the app yet for me.

From what I've gathered over the last month or so. 

It looks like HB 1.8 has around a 12-16 week (3-4 months) and the TS 2.0 looks like its around 24-32 weeks (6-8 months) approx wait.

If people can specify their build and order date when they mention how long they've been waiting, it would be a lot of help and should reduce the amount of similar questions. 

5 minutes ago, Perry313 said:

It looks like HB 1.8 has around a 12-16 week (3-4 months) and the TS 2.0 looks like its around 24-32 weeks (6-8 months) approx wait.

If people can specify their build and order date when they mention how long they've been waiting, it would be a lot of help and should reduce the amount of similar questions. 

Indeed perry 

the latest I have is 5 months from today for the 1.8 and 8 months for the 2 litre, the same as the Lexus which i should add has gone up in price on all models by £2000. As for any discounts none, only the corolla

note the Lexus is shipped from Japan,  Kobe,

2 hours ago, Perry313 said:

My 1.8 took 12 weeks from order to collection. When i collected it i was told i was only the 2nd customer to have collected theirs.

On 5/7/2022 at 10:03 AM, Gareth76 said:

Mine was 6 days but that was because there was a bank holiday, otherwise it would have been 5 days.

Build in progress! Still estimating 26th May. Looks like I might have gotten lucky buying the advance ticket after all.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:16 PM, fourbanks said:

Still nothing still on route to the dealer? That cant be correct, it's not far to the dealer

The dealer has just called me to say it's arrived, so am on my way over to part pay for it 

• Like 1

Hi all, 

i am a new member, very glad to have joined as it seems that the communication is very helpful i believe one always get the honest answer from a user.. 

My Corolla just moved to build in progress, can someone please advise to when should i hear from the dealer for delivery ??

Thanks in advance 

I have spent a lot of time looking at this over the past few months. The first thing to say is that the time can vary a lot for a number of reasons. 

It looks like it takes about two weeks from when the car starts getting built to the point it is delivered to the dealer. That assumes you are waiting for a hatchback or touring sports and you are based in the UK. I have worked this out from accounts of a few people updating their progress on the forum so it isn't a definite thing.

Thanks for that, i am indeed waiting for a Hatchback to be delivered to my dealer in London. The estimated delivery date was 21st May so based on what you have told me i should be expecting the car on time ? 

My touring sports went into “build in progress” on Monday, “in transit” today and meant to be with the dealer tomorrow. My dealers only about 1.5 hours away from the factory so that might be faster than some but pretty speedy turnaround once it started the build!

My estimated delivery date is 18th May so coming in ahead of the estimate by a few days. Order was placed last year so seems like a last minute sprint to the finish line!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Corollapano said:

Thanks for that, i am indeed waiting for a Hatchback to be delivered to my dealer in London. The estimated delivery date was 21st May so based on what you have told me i should be expecting the car on time ? 

Yeah I would expect it to be about on time.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Romag said:

My touring sports went into “build in progress” on Monday, “in transit” today and meant to be with the dealer tomorrow. My dealers only about 1.5 hours away from the factory so that might be faster than some but pretty speedy turnaround once it started the build!

My estimated delivery date is 18th May so coming in ahead of the estimate by a few days. Order was placed last year so seems like a last minute sprint to the finish line!

Oh that must be thrilling.. I hope this happens to me 🤞🏻

Received Build Notification on Tuesday - any ideas how long it takes from there typically?