Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

On 5/24/2022 at 1:55 PM, Ben88 said:

Mate!

Thank you so much for this. 

I just checked, and it looks like the 14th of June, which sounds amazing. 

Five minutes after checking, my app went to "Build in progress", so it's been a good day 😄 

Let's hope it's worth the wait!  

What car did you order? I also have a delivery date of 14/6, hoping mine goes to build soon too.

On 5/24/2022 at 5:21 PM, StreetHawk said:

What car did you order? I also have a delivery date of 14/6, hoping mine goes to build soon too.

Corolla TS - GR Sport - 2.0 litre - Black

They put the order through on the 17Th of January. 

2 hours ago, Glynn H said:

3 hours later, MyT app notification and email have come through, MyT showed build in progress earlier.

Same here, just got two emails. 

On 5/24/2022 at 7:38 PM, Ben88 said:

Corolla TS - GR Sport - 2.0 litre - Black

They put the order through on the 17Th of January. 

👍

Mine was ordered 20th Dec, still on processing. 

TS 2.0 GR Sport in Obsidian Blue, maybe they are doing the blue ones tomorrow 😀

• Haha 2

As I ordered mid March, I’m looking at July then for build notification. Fingers crossed I need the car before Sept 8th!

Wonder whether European production/deliveries will be affected by Toyota reducing production in June:

How accurate are the dates in the back-end? I ordered mid-March for a 1.8 HB Icon Tech and have an estimated delivery date of:

estimatedDeliveryToFinalDestination: "2022-07-06"

Mine went to build today. Ordered January 3rd. 

18 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Wonder whether European production/deliveries will be affected by Toyota reducing production in June:

I am more than relieved now, as mine just swapped to In Transit. Squeaked that one.

1 hour ago, barethgatty said:

How accurate are the dates in the back-end? I ordered mid-March for a 1.8 HB Icon Tech and have an estimated delivery date of:

Be mindful it’s American time stamp so is YY-DD-MM. So hopefully you get a build notification next month. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lancs23 said:

Be mindful it’s American time stamp so is YY-DD-MM. So hopefully you get a build notification next month. 

I think it’s actually YY-MM-DD. At least it is on my tracker. 

On 5/24/2022 at 7:44 PM, StreetHawk said:

👍

Mine was ordered 20th Dec, still on processing. 

TS 2.0 GR Sport in Obsidian Blue, maybe they are doing the blue ones tomorrow 😀

Looks like there were doing the blue ones today.. ‘Build in Progress’ this morning. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, lancs23 said:

It’s not American, it’s typical json/html format YY-MM-DD

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 12:58 PM, barethgatty said:

For a mid march order that is impressive.  Mine was ordered 6 Feb and even though mine is showing as built and In Transit, it still has an ETA of 1st July.

My 2.0 HB in Manhattan Grey changed to build in progress yesterday, estimated delivery date is still 15/06 (ordered early Jan)

13 minutes ago, onikillaz said:

My 2.0 HB in Manhattan Grey changed to build in progress yesterday, estimated delivery date is still 15/06 (ordered early Jan)

My 1.8 ordered in mid-February and delivered mid-May in MG was probably because the engine was made in the UK 

• Like 1

Getting closer.. 😀

27EF5C2A-59CC-4557-AE96-70139267726C.png

• Like 2

On 5/26/2022 at 12:35 PM, onikillaz said:

Wasn't long after you. Ordered 1st Feb HB 2.0 Design in Manhattan grey and the app changed to build on Saturday. ETA is still showing 17/06/22

My app changed to “arrived at retailer” on Friday evening. 

I gave them a call today and was told the app is sometimes a day or two ahead and they would probably get it today or tomorrow and that they will get the reg and stuff sorted and booked me in for next Monday to pick it up. 

1.8 GR hatch

Manhatten grey

ordered on 7th Feb 

I placed an order at the start of March for 1.8 GR TS in Manhattan Grey and was told by the dealer that delivery would be 15/06. Though when inspecting the MyT through the website I still have ETA: Null. 
Haven’t received any updates through the dealer but I’m prepared for it to be later than mid June. I was just wondering how accurate are the dates given at time of order. 

28 minutes ago, ItsChopUK said:

I placed an order at the start of March for 1.8 GR TS in Manhattan Grey and was told by the dealer that delivery would be 15/06. Though when inspecting the MyT through the website I still have ETA: Null. 
Haven’t received any updates through the dealer but I’m prepared for it to be later than mid June. I was just wondering how accurate are the dates given at time of order. 

When did you order yours out of interest? 

1 hour ago, ItsChopUK said:

I ordered mine 23rd March & showing ETA: Null too. Thought I was doing something wrong... Getting too excited and am not very patient! Good things come to those who wait they say….. 😁 

1 hour ago, tommo244 said:

I ordered mine 23rd March & showing ETA: Null too. Thought I was doing something wrong... Getting too excited and am not very patient! Good things come to those who wait they say….. 😁 

I was just thinking the same, I ordered my 1.8 HB beginning of April and the background data says ETA at final destination : null, too. My dealer said delivery estimate 14th October..looking at other timelines on this thread, I'm hoping much earlier!

5 hours ago, Pati said:

Wasn't long after you. Ordered 1st Feb HB 2.0 Design in Manhattan grey and the app changed to build on Saturday. ETA is still showing 17/06/22

My status changed to being built 20/5, shows as left factory and the first hub on 23/5. Currently showing as In Transit yet my ETA is still 1/7/22. Perhaps there are transporters free going to Scotland earlier than to Lincoln less than 100 miles from the factory.

19 minutes ago, ABarrett said:

I was just thinking the same, I ordered my 1.8 HB beginning of April and the background data says ETA at final destination : null, too. My dealer said delivery estimate 14th October..looking at other timelines on this thread, I'm hoping much earlier!

I had an email last week from the dealer. Has come back from 15/8 to 3/8 now. Said he can’t see it coming any sooner but I live in hope! Who knows.. still check my app every single day 😇