Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

2 hours ago, lancs23 said:

I think current lead times are looking at early Jan by the looks of it. Fingers crossed it’s November for you. 

If it's January I may as well wait till March for the new Reg and model but they didn't say anything about it being the new model so guessing it's a MY22 he did check with the factory and said end of November I'll be honest I don't hold out much hope but who knows.

24 minutes ago, PeteC74 said:

Manhattan Grey my mistake for some reason I thought it was midnight grey.

Ah, thought it may have been the new metallic grey they mentioned in the MY23 announcement. 

Finally had some movement this morning.

Gone into Build in Progress.

Ordered 24th Jan.

Will check the back end to see if that’s stayed the same, or moved back to the original date 🤞

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Notfer said:

Finally had some movement this morning.

Gone into Build in Progress.

Ordered 24th Jan.

Will check the back end to see if that’s stayed the same, or moved back to the original date 🤞

Just woke up to a Build in Progress notification from the MyT app. Will have a look also to see if the dates have changed. I was showing 05/07. 

• Like 1

I've just checked - mine still says the 5th July (Originally the 20th June).

To be honest, I'm happy that it's moved from "Processing", and 5th July is less than a month away now too, so not that long. Plus it's not like we've waited almost 6 months or anything, so 4 weeks is nothing 😄

37 minutes ago, Notfer said:

I've just checked - mine still says the 5th July (Originally the 20th June).

To be honest, I'm happy that it's moved from "Processing", and 5th July is less than a month away now too, so not that long. Plus it's not like we've waited almost 6 months or anything, so 4 weeks is nothing 😄

I seem to remember we were in the same boat. Mine was originally 21st July, 20th June, and 5th July. Had a look this morning and it's stayed the same. Totally agree 4 weeks is nothing after this long. It just feels like forever as I ordered a new SEAT Leon in August last year and that was shocking which is why I cancelled and went for the Corolla.

• Like 1

I have an ETA of 1st July according to My Toyota. Still processing at the moment though.

@Notfer - I've just had an email from the dealership to say they've seen the status change to "BIP" they are currently seeing 21st June on their side. It might be worth speaking to your dealer and see what they say. 

Hope that helps. 

1 hour ago, lancs23 said:

@Notfer - I've just had an email from the dealership to say they've seen the status change to "BIP" they are currently seeing 21st June on their side. It might be worth speaking to your dealer and see what they say. 

Hope that helps. 

Oooh that’s a good sign! I’ll sit tight, my salesman doesn’t work Tuesdays, so will hang fire for now, but that’s promising 

2 hours ago, JStead said:

I have an ETA of 1st July according to My Toyota. Still processing at the moment though.

Interesting, mine was built on 23/5 and is currently sat in a hub.  My ETA is 1/7/22.  As mine is being delivered to Listers Lincoln perhaps it is a logistics date as that is when they will have a lorry full.

53 minutes ago, Kental said:

Interesting, mine was built on 23/5 and is currently sat in a hub.  My ETA is 1/7/22.  As mine is being delivered to Listers Lincoln perhaps it is a logistics date as that is when they will have a lorry full.

That may be the case. Mine is going to John Roe in Grimsby so may be the way they’ve worked it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lancs23 said:

Hope that helps. 

Just checked again now I'm home (was out when you told me that), and the back end is showing the 21st June now too!

5 minutes ago, Notfer said:

Just checked again now I'm home (was out when you told me that), and the back end is showing the 21st June now too!

Out of interest what dealer are you I’m Pinkstones, Stoke on Trent. 

59 minutes ago, lancs23 said:

Out of interest what dealer are you I’m Pinkstones, Stoke on Trent. 

Lindops Queensferry

40 minutes ago, Notfer said:

Lindops Queensferry

Ahh ok. You never know they maybe on the same transporter! 😂

• Haha 1

After my status changing to Build in Progress on Saturday 28th May it has today updated to In Transit and ETA shifted from 17th to 15th June. I can also now see the vin in the background info. The wait is almost over🤩

• Like 1

Mine arrived at the dealer this morning, been in to sign the forms and collecting Friday. Had a quick peek at it too. Was good to set eyes on it after nearly 6 months of waiting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pati said:

After my status changing to Build in Progress on Saturday 28th May it has today updated to In Transit and ETA shifted from 17th to 15th June. I can also now see the vin in the background info. The wait is almost over🤩

I have the VIN as well and my ETA is still 1/7 even though my car was built a week earlier.

4 hours ago, Notfer said:

Lindops Queensferry

Oooh I think that's where PartsKing is based, you'll have to pop into the parts department to say hi :laugh: 

• Like 1

I’m in a bizarre situation. I ordered via a leasing company, ZenAuto, I believe the order went into Toyota on the 8th February as RRG Toyota (Bradford) had rung me the day before to check the order they had received from Zen on my behalf.

Corrolla GR TS 1.8 in White.

i asked Zen for an update yesterday, they confirmed by email today

” still tracking as late August”.

This seems bizarre to me when people on here  have ordered around the same time are looking at June July.

No idea why I should be different, I’m hardly ordering non standard.

1 minute ago, Riders of Rohan said:

I’m in a bizarre situation. I ordered via a leasing company, ZenAuto, I believe the order went into Toyota on the 8th February as RRG Toyota (Bradford) had rung me the day before to check the order they had received from Zen on my behalf.

This seems bizarre to me when people on here  have ordered around the same time are looking at June July.

Speak to RRG Bradford and get them add your email address to the order number you should then be able to track through the MyT app. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Riders of Rohan said:

The TS are on a longer lead time than HB.  I ordered my 2.0L HB 11th Feb and latest update is 1st July.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Danielbu said:

The TS are on a longer lead time than HB.  I ordered my 2.0L HB 11th Feb and latest update is 1st July.  

Yes it does seem that way. I ordered my 1.8 HB in mid Jan and collected it on 19th April.

Collection on mine is now all arranged for Monday morning, which means that from point of order to delivery will be 4 months 29 days - 3.5 weeks ahead of the original schedule as well.

My hobby for the last 6 months of checking the back data daily, has taken a turn...

Now in transit! Data date changed back to the 1st July yesterday, and now it's in transit, reverted back to the 20th June. 

Hoping it stays like that, as I've a business trip the following week, and I don't think my current Mk6 Fiesta will live to tell the tale 

• Like 1