Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

On 6/7/2022 at 4:56 PM, Pati said:

After my status changing to Build in Progress on Saturday 28th May it has today updated to In Transit and ETA shifted from 17th to 15th June. I can also now see the vin in the background info. The wait is almost over🤩

Car arrived at the dealer on Tuesday but still waiting for them to contact me. It also shows as owned on the myT app. These last few days are dragging like crazy

1 hour ago, Pati said:

Car arrived at the dealer on Tuesday but still waiting for them to contact me. It also shows as owned on the myT app. These last few days are dragging like crazy

Same! I can even see that they've been out in it this morning on two occasions! 

Had the email this morning

The car has arrived at the dealer and now the service department have to undergo checks and fuel, it even has a reg allocated but the App don't recognize it yet. Just waiting for a call to sort the paper work and collection date. Considering at one point the dealer update said August delivery, I am happy that it is here earlier. 

Ordered Jan 29th.

15 hours ago, Chuffmonkey said:

Had the email this morning

The car has arrived at the dealer and now the service department have to undergo checks and fuel, it even has a reg allocated but the App don't recognize it yet. Just waiting for a call to sort the paper work and collection date. Considering at one point the dealer update said August delivery, I am happy that it is here earlier. 

Ordered Jan 29th.

What color out of curiosity? Ordered my 2.0 TS GR Feb 2nd, Manhattan Grey. My dealership is horrible communication-wise and they entered wrong my email address and cannot change it until the car gets a VIN so no idea about the date. I only have "mid July" as a guide.

30 minutes ago, Arita said:

What color out of curiosity? Ordered my 2.0 TS GR Feb 2nd, Manhattan Grey. My dealership is horrible communication-wise and they entered wrong my email address and cannot change it until the car gets a VIN so no idea about the date. I only have "mid July" as a guide.

That's interesting, because my dealer did exactly the same thing with the email address, however, I contacted MyToyota about it pretty early into the order, and with internal communications with the dealer, they changed it. I mean @lwe.co.uk is the same as @live.co.uk right...

• Confused 1

I caved and rang instead of waiting.

Monday to sign the paperwork, and then pick up a few days later.

• Like 2

When Toyota will start to sell or perhaps take orders for MY 2023 model? 
Asking for a friend 😉👌

Thank you. 

According to Toyota Europe's press release, sales of the MY2023 Corolla will commence in the first quarter of 2023.

8 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

According to Toyota Europe's press release, sales of the MY2023 Corolla will commence in the first quarter of 2023.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Notfer said:

I caved and rang instead of waiting.

Monday to sign the paperwork, and then pick up a few days later.

I also phoned but they didn't even know the car has arrived. The guy was going to check and call be back last night. Still waiting for the phone call...😒

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyHSD said:

Asking for a friend 😉👌

Thank you. 

When I picked mine up last Friday the dealer said he’ll call me in 3 months to take my order for a MY23 model 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finally.. Order Feb 4th. Expected beginning of August. Picking it up on Thursday. So about 4.5 month.

1.8 GR Sport Obsidian Blue Hatch Back

11 hours ago, Arita said:

Manhattan Grey, I also had issues with the app displaying wrong information and it didn't track the car. Still glad its finally arrived and I am looking forward to collection.

As much as I want it now, I have to take the dog to the vets on Tuesday so part of me thinks wait until Wednesday onward to collect 😂

Picked the car up today. Very pleased. First impressions: extremely smooth and relaxing to drive. Coming from a 240bhp A4 I was worried I’d be bored but it makes you drive much more sedately but still has a decent bit of power if needed. Quite nippy away from the lights too. 

First trip on the motorway and was surprised at how good the lane tracing and adaptive cruise was. Will be very handy on a long trip. Seats are supremely comfy. Road noise is so so. Definitely not as quiet as the Audi but that’s probably also due to the Toyota engine being much quieter. Noticed I was running on ev mode for a decent chunk of the motorway earlier - really cool. 

54960E40-4195-42B6-9941-B1D707C673D2.jpeg

• Like 4

Just now, Frankblurry said:

Picked the car up today. Very pleased. First impressions: extremely smooth and relaxing to drive. Coming from a 240bhp A4 I was worried I’d be bored but it makes you drive much more sedately but still has a decent bit of power if needed. Quite nippy away from the lights too. 

First trip on the motorway and was surprised at how good the lane tracing and adaptive cruise was. Will be very handy on a long trip. Seats are supremely comfy. Road noise is so so. Definitely not as quiet as the Audi but that’s probably also due to the Toyota engine being much quieter. Noticed I was running on ev mode for a decent chunk of the motorway earlier - really cool. 

54960E40-4195-42B6-9941-B1D707C673D2.jpeg

Also meant to say, first trip came in at 57mpg. Really good for a 2.0 I think. Big change from the 20-25mpg in the Audi! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frankblurry said:

Also meant to say, first trip came in at 57mpg. Really good for a 2.0 I think. Big change from the 20-25mpg in the Audi! 

Good to hear, also got a TS on order for Sept. But I can’t remember what the test drive was like so long ago now 😀

2 minutes ago, TCTS2 said:

Good to hear, also got a TS on order for Sept. But I can’t remember what the test drive was like so long ago now 😀

You’ll love it!

Been to sign the paperwork today, with collection arranged for Friday.
Works nicely, as working away next week, and don't think the fiesta would have made it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Notfer said:

Works nicely, as working away next week, and don't think the fiesta would have made it!

So jealous! Still waiting on the dealer to call me back from last week

Those who have collected or viewed their MY22 model recently, does your boot display the Hybrid Badge? I am sure I read on here that they where removing the the Hybrid Badge from the boot. I went to see mine today and sign the paper work, it had the Hybrid Badge on the boot (TS). Not a deal breaker by any means just curious as I wasn't expecting it

9 minutes ago, Chuffmonkey said:

Those who have collected or viewed their MY22 model recently, does your boot display the Hybrid badge? I am sure I read on here that they where removing the the Hybrid badge from the boot. I went to see mine today and sign the paper work, it had the Hybrid badge on the boot (TS). Not a deal breaker by any means just curious as I wasn't expecting it

Collected my hatchback on Friday. It has Hybrid on the boot but not on the the front wing like most do. 

5 hours ago, Notfer said:

Black roof?! 🤔

2 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

Black roof?! 🤔

Unfortunately not 👎. Dealer put it down as an admin error, although the code put in was specific to the touring sport, so he’s raising it to be looked in to.

That being said, I’m still yet to actually see the car, and the dealer didn’t sound like he’d seen it either, so who knows! 😂

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Notfer said:

Unfortunately not 👎. Dealer put it down as an admin error, although the code put in was specific to the touring sport, so he’s raising it to be looked in to.

That being said, I’m still yet to actually see the car, and the dealer didn’t sound like he’d seen it either, so who knows! 😂

After seeing a black roof version in the showroom it put me off. I didn’t like that the transition between the body colour and the black had a step in it. I thought it was a wrap to start with then they said it was paint. Just thought it was a bit gash. 

4 hours ago, Chuffmonkey said:

Those who have collected or viewed their MY22 model recently, does your boot display the Hybrid badge? I am sure I read on here that they where removing the the Hybrid badge from the boot. I went to see mine today and sign the paper work, it had the Hybrid badge on the boot (TS). Not a deal breaker by any means just curious as I wasn't expecting it

Can confirm the hybrid Badge is still on the back. They only removed them on the side. I think it looks much better without them.