Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

My 1.8 HB Icon Tech went into Build on Monday, I believe it's generally a couple weeks until delivery from this stage?

Back-end is still predicting 5th July. Ordered 12th March so happy with that, dealer predicted July/August.

10 minutes ago, barethgatty said:

My 1.8 HB Icon Tech went into Build on Monday, I believe it's generally a couple weeks until delivery from this stage?

Back-end is still predicting 5th July. Ordered 12th March so happy with that, dealer predicted July/August.

Mine was done this month:

• In build  - Tuesday 7th 
  • In transit - Friday 10th 
  • Delivered - Wednesday 15th
  • Collected - Friday 17th 

End to end it was 10 days. I would say 5th July is a good forecast you probably won't see it change much.

11 minutes ago, lancs23 said:

End to end it was 10 days. I would say 5th July is a good forecast you probably won't see it change much.

Good to know, thanks!

2 hours ago, lancs23 said:

Gutting

Mine was built 23/5, it has been sitting at the Hub in Derby since then, from interrogating the back end looks like it is currently on a lorry.  Just waiting for the dealership to confirm it has arrived. 

3 hours ago, barethgatty said:

My 2.0 TS Design went into build on Monday as well, back end prediction remains 11th July.

1 hour ago, Kental said:

Gutting

Mine was built 23/5, it has been sitting at the Hub in Derby since then, from interrogating the back end looks like it is currently on a lorry.  Just waiting for the dealership to confirm it has arrived. 

Eurgh that's rough! I wonder why it's taken so long?
I know mine's taken longer due to the dealer dragging their heels with the handover, but even so, it took about 8 days from build to delivery at the dealership!

28 minutes ago, Notfer said:

Eurgh that's rough! I wonder why it's taken so long?
I know mine's taken longer due to the dealer dragging their heels with the handover, but even so, it took about 8 days from build to delivery at the dealership!

I can only assume logistics needing certain number of cars going to same area.

Either that or post manufacture remedial work 😬

MyT has just told me it has arrived.

• Like 2

Picking mine up tomorrow.  Ordered 11th Feb 2L HB Design in Manhattan grey.  

Build Monday 13th June

In transit 15th June

Arrived at dealer 20th June

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Danielbu said:

Picking mine up tomorrow.  Ordered 11th Feb 2L HB Design in Manhattan grey.  

Build Monday 13th June

In transit 15th June

Arrived at dealer 20th June

Enjoy it!

Mine is now registered, waiting to have tow bar fitted and I am collecting it 2/7/22

• Like 1

Scary thing is when I ordered mine early February the list price was £27345. It is now £28855!! That’s a bit of a jump & no 0% finance either.

Finally here! Love it! 

Ordered 4th Feb. (1.8)

img1656018388733.jpg

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Perry313 said:

Finally here! Love it! 

Ordered 4th Feb. (1.8)

img1656018388733.jpg

Looks great. 
I rang the dealer yesterday to get an update and they said it’s going to be the later part of July but could be sooner. 
ordered 4th April. 

Judging by the last couple of deliveries from here it seems like the delivery Times got significantly reduced ? 
I ordered mine early May and got told delivery late November …. Should I expect it earlier maybe?

Have finally collected it. What a stunning colour! I mean I knew it was gorgeous anyway, but on the flesh, wow!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Notfer said:

Have finally collected it. What a stunning colour! I mean I knew it was gorgeous anyway, but on the flesh, wow!

What colour did you get?

6 hours ago, DC_Ms said:

Judging by the last couple of deliveries from here it seems like the delivery Times got significantly reduced ? 
I ordered mine early May and got told delivery late November …. Should I expect it earlier maybe?

Not quite sure that’s right. I ordered mine 29th January. Still nothing. Just processing still 

1.8 Estate 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Adam39 said:

Not quite sure that’s right. I ordered mine 29th January. Still nothing. Just processing still 

1.8 Estate 

I ordered my 1.8 HB in mid Jan and collected in on 19th April.

3 minutes ago, Adam39 said:

1.8 Estate 

What is it you’ve ordered? 

16 minutes ago, Adam39 said:

1.8 Estate 

Mid Feb for me and it's still processing, the dealer got an update to say it would come in about 2 weeks early (so early August now). I've seen that someone else on here who ordered in mid/late January picked up a TS GR 2 weeks ago. 

15 minutes ago, lancs23 said:

What is it you’ve ordered? 

I con tech 1.8 estate 

1 hour ago, Trewithy said:

What colour did you get?

Obsidian blue, I’ll upload a pic shortly. The flake in it is the most I’ve ever seen and I’ve had some decent colours/paints over the years

48 minutes ago, Adam39 said:

1.8 Estate 

I think it all depends on the dealer. 
I think most of the bigger ones have the cash flow to pre order cars for stock. They choose the more popular cars to preempt sales. 
This is a smart way of doing it because the what times are less and therefore more likely to get a sale. 
Just my thought on delivery times. 

35 minutes ago, Notfer said:

Obsidian blue, I’ll upload a pic shortly. The flake in it is the most I’ve ever seen and I’ve had some decent colours/paints over the years

Yeah, it looks STUNNING when the sun hits it! 

• Like 1