Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc


bruce e
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/11/2022 at 1:16 PM, Romag said:

My touring sports went into “build in progress” on Monday, “in transit” today and meant to be with the dealer tomorrow. My dealers only about 1.5 hours away from the factory so that might be faster than some but pretty speedy turnaround once it started the build!

My estimated delivery date is 18th May so coming in ahead of the estimate by a few days. Order was placed last year so seems like a last minute sprint to the finish line!

Hello, did you end up receiving the car or did they tell you the same.. that it might look in transit on tracker but its still in the factory and won’t be delivered before a week or so? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, Corollapano said:

Hello, did you end up receiving the car or did they tell you the same.. that it might look in transit on tracker but its still in the factory and won’t be delivered before a week or so? 

Unfortunately delayed a little. They think it’ll be with the dealer about when the “delivery to final destination” predicted (later on this week)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still don't really know what I'm actually getting (colour wise).

I'll ask when I go and sign the paper work, but it'll be a nice surprise if it has in fact got the black roof, as stated on the order form.

Ordered a 2.0 GR TS, Obsidian Blue/Bi Tone - 24 Jan, due 20th June for reference

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The build itself takes about 15 hours according to Toyota. The build stage lasted maybe 4 days for me.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2022 at 12:09 PM, ChrisHRocks said:

Just got an update. How long does the build usually take?

1.8 gr sport hatchback 

Manhattan grey

Ordered Feb 1st

B4D3408F-5F83-46FB-A4C5-4713D91A92E4.png

Same as myself when ordered. Great minds think alike. Will be with your dealer in 7/14 days 

hope you got a good price like myself £26000 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2022 at 10:14 AM, BUK57 said:

Ordered March 25th (1.8, Bi-tone Paint) and still Processing Order with no order number listed. Is that normal, or should it be moving to the build stage by now?

I'm expecting a later summer delivery at the earliest but worried that my order is stuck in some kind of backlog or order limbo. 

Toyota give regular bulletins to dealers regarding the current supply issues the closest bulletins to your order date shows on the:

  • 17th March orders being placed were estimated to an August build slot with September delivery
  • On 4th April Toyota added more info stating they currently had 8508 NCO ( non covered order ) and new orders would be for September build with October delivery
  • Latest bulletin for 12th May now shows 9998 NCO November build December delivery

NCO is an order at factory yet to be allocated a build slot or Processing order on your app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

Toyota give regular bulletins to dealers regarding the current supply issues the closest bulletins to your order date shows on the:

  • 17th March orders being placed were estimated to an August build slot with September delivery
  • On 4th April Toyota added more info stating they currently had 8508 NCO ( non covered order ) and new orders would be for September build with October delivery
  • Latest bulletin for 12th May now shows 9998 NCO November build December delivery

NCO is an order at factory yet to be allocated a build slot or Processing order on your app

I ordered mine on the 4th April and I rang the dealer on Friday to ask if any change to my original July August delivery. They said it is still on schedule for august but could move forward to July?  Or they are lying to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2022 at 12:09 PM, ChrisHRocks said:

Just got an update. How long does the build usually take?

1.8 gr sport hatchback 

Manhattan grey

Ordered Feb 1st

B4D3408F-5F83-46FB-A4C5-4713D91A92E4.png

Mine went to build in progress last monday then couple of days after it went to in transit. I rang the dealership to enquire they said it will be delivered to them on the 26th. Apparently, when the car is finished they automatically mark it as in transit but it still goes under some tests before they actually sent it to the dealership for delivery. Hope this helps 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watching auto trader there are some icon, icon tech and design trim available immediately, or they are lying?! Some even on offers,. Mainly hatchback and very few TS. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of those that you look at say you can 'order yours now' in the description.

Little bit misleading when the ad itself says brand new and has a photo of an actual car. Clickbait basically.

That said there will be some new cars out there but they'll be few, far between and not discounted.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I've jock'd my way out of the ticket situation. It seems until September this year you can change the day of an advance ticket and just pay any price difference. I'll be going down on Monday for the car!! Pics to follow in another thread.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update from dealer (2.0 GR TS White).

Ordered 16/3. Looking like Sept now. I need this car before Sept as I’m supposed to be driving to Scotland with family! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can see my car details and i’m getting notifications on open doors and keys inside the car and the tracker says that the car has arrived at the dealership but they still haven’t called to schedule the delivery! Any idea how much does it take for them to give me the long waited car!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Corollapano said:

I can see my car details and i’m getting notifications on open doors and keys inside the car and the tracker says that the car has arrived at the dealership but they still haven’t called to schedule the delivery! Any idea how much does it take for them to give me the long waited car!?

It was a week once my C-HR turned up from arrival at the dealership until customer collection.

Depends on the individual dealership in question & how busy they are plus if your having dash cams fitted etc.

They want to handover the car in perfect condition so when it's ready they will contact you.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Hardy888 said:

Car arrived at dealer today. Will hopefully collect Monday 25 weeks from order date. 

Try to get them to fit the bonnet heat insulator mat. i'm trying to have mine fitted but will take time as head office isn't much good with this type of query 

apart from that, enjoy the car 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hardy888 said:

Car arrived at dealer today. Will hopefully collect Monday 25 weeks from order date. 

Congrats, I am supposed to collect sometime next week too, exciting news! Enjoy it..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, fourbanks said:

Try to get them to fit the bonnet heat insulator mat. i'm trying to have mine fitted but will take time as head office isn't much good with this type of query 

apart from that, enjoy the car 🙂 

My dealer has sad, sorry for the admission of the bonnet mat and agreed with me, it should be fitted and will be doing so for free. Hence, that's why you need to have a good relationship with your dealer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2022 at 10:32 PM, TCTS2 said:

Update from dealer (2.0 GR TS White).

Ordered 16/3. Looking like Sept now. I need this car before Sept as I’m supposed to be driving to Scotland with family! 

Ordered same time as you, 2.0 design TS. Been told September from the very start. It’s a looooooong wait 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tom483 said:

Ordered same time as you, 2.0 design TS. Been told September from the very start. It’s a looooooong wait 

I ordered my 2.0 GR HB at the start of April. They are still quoting my delivery for July August. They said it could be bought forward too. 
Some of these dates don’t really tie up other than if the dealer has been wise and pre ordered a load of cars. Mine has no options so is a basic spec car. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Composite Guru said:

I ordered my 2.0 GR HB at the start of April. They are still quoting my delivery for July August. They said it could be bought forward too. 
Some of these dates don’t really tie up other than if the dealer has been wise and pre ordered a load of cars. Mine has no options so is a basic spec car. 

There are few options anyway! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TCTS2 said:

There are few options anyway! 

Exactly so sounds like they have preempted future sales to get slots and reduce the wait times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got the call this morning to say my Corolla had arrived but there was an issue....

They ordered the wrong model!! Ordered a TS, but they "accidentally" ordered a HB. I could honestly explode. Needed the TS for the boot space. In between a rock and a hard place doesn't cut it. Any ideas on how to go forward?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share






×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership