Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

My ETA is late January what are the chances of getting a new  MY2023?

Question for those who have got their new car or coming to the exciting point of getting it. Roughly how long was it be from going to build to left the factory/in transit ? 

1 hour ago, lancs23 said:

Question for those who have got their new car or coming to the exciting point of getting it. Roughly how long was it be from going to build to left the factory/in transit ? 

Mine was about 10-11 days

3 hours ago, lancs23 said:

2 days for me! 

5 hours ago, Coypi said:

My ETA is late January what are the chances of getting a new  MY2023?

A good chance I would say 👍

9 hours ago, Notfer said:

My hobby for the last 6 months of checking the back data daily, has taken a turn...

Now in transit! Data date changed back to the 1st July yesterday, and now it's in transit, reverted back to the 20th June. 

Hoping it stays like that, as I've a business trip the following week, and I don't think my current Mk6 Fiesta will live to tell the tale 

Interested to see if yours arrives with the black roof! 

• Like 1

Just tried the hack on My Toyota to find out the ETA of my car. 
Does anyone know why my order doesn’t show the ETA delivery date? Just says Null? Car ordered 7th April. 
Thanks 

Matt

F2EDE918-D7D5-42C2-AF8C-C5A2245586E2.jpeg

6 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

Interested to see if yours arrives with the black roof! 

So am I! I’ll be sure to let you know though 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Composite Guru said:

Does anyone know why my order doesn’t show the ETA delivery date? Just says Null? Car ordered 7th April. 
Thanks 

Matt

The date won’t appear until the tracker shows the ‘Derbyshire’ location next to each stage and also a map underneath. You should get an email telling you there is an update even though it will still show ‘Processing’ at the stage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So this morning my vehicle went from build in progress which happened on Tuesday to today showing as in transit. Looked at the backend data and I’ve now got a chassis number and an arrival date of 23/06. Hopefully won’t be too long before it arrives at the dealer. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lancs23 said:

So this morning my vehicle went from build in progress which happened on Tuesday to today showing as in transit. Looked at the backend data and I’ve now got a chassis number and an arrival date of 23/06. Hopefully won’t be too long before it arrives at the dealer. 

So unfair, mine was built on 23/5, yet the ETA is has now come forward from 01/07 - 27/06.

1 hour ago, Kental said:

So unfair, mine was built on 23/5, yet the ETA is has now come forward from 01/07 - 27/06.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it arrives soon for you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kental said:

I wonder if it's down to dealer location? I mean that's not particularly fair, but I'd suspect it would make a bit of difference.

• Like 1

Collected! 

Nice to be back in a Corolla, I’ve had a VW Up for the last 3 months, this now feels like a limo.. 

6436531A-06D9-4E3C-82B8-9ED8DB7B6BE3.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That's quite a change! :laugh: 

23 hours ago, Composite Guru said:

Thanks 

Matt

Null means the car has not been allocated a factory build slot yet, based on your April order I wouldn't expect any news soon as Toyota were advising dealers on7th April any Corolla orders would be allocating for September 22 build with October deliveries.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Composite Guru said:

Thanks 

Matt

I'm on the same boat..checking background data to find null on everything. Ordered 1st of April and was told at the time to expect an October delivery. A month down the line the dealer thinks it'll be more like September, so we'll see..

1 hour ago, StreetHawk said:

Collected! 

Nice to be back in a Corolla, I’ve had a VW Up for the last 3 months, this now feels like a limo.. 

Seeing this is reassurance that Obsidian Blue is just the perfect colour

1 hour ago, Cyker said:

That's quite a change! :laugh: 

You’re not wrong!

7 minutes ago, Notfer said:

Seeing this is reassurance that Obsidian Blue is just the perfect colour

Love the blue, it really sparkles when the sun hits it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Null means the car has not been allocated a factory build slot yet, based on your April order I wouldn't expect any news soon as Toyota were advising dealers on7th April any Corolla orders would be allocating for September 22 build with October deliveries.

Thanks 

I only rang the dealer a week or so ago to ask if they knew anymore. They told me they were still expecting it August but will possibly move to July. Sounds like they are lying to me but can’t see what they would gain by doing this. 

I’m in no hurry for the car, just would like some clarity so I know when I can prepare to sell my car. 

On 6/10/2022 at 8:40 PM, StreetHawk said:

Collected! 

Looks great! You've also reassured me on my choice to get Obsidian Blue 😄 

• Like 1

I ordered my TS Excell 2.0 early May / if there is anybody who ordered similar model around the same time and have tracking possibility , I would appreciate if I could get some info around the build as I don’t have tracking access

Was such a great feeling to pick up the car on Friday, really happy with the performance, it did 50mpg from Dublin to Belfast today.

And the 2.0 absolutely takes off, especially coming from a Golf to this.

I nearly hit 90mph when I overtook somebody on the motorway, I really didn't appreciate how fast the acceleration was. 

IMG20220609184244.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Picked my 2L GR Sport HB today, I concur with the above, it takes off. 0-30 feels faster (no surprises there) than my previous car (2021 Mk4 Skoda Octavia VRS), even though it's technically 0.5 seconds slower to 60.

286436811_10159888189463290_6360465074913180993_n.jpg