Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

1 hour ago, BUK57 said:

How long does the car typically stay at the dealer before being ready to be picked up? I've had mine at the dealer since Tuesday 23rd (8 days ago) and still waiting for confirmation of pick up but hoping it'll be tomorrow or Friday with the new 72 plates (that were confirmed for the car). 

Mine arrived with dealer on 18th May but I didn’t get a call until 27th to say it was being taxed. The salesman was on holiday so I couldn’t arrange collection until 13th June. The V5 arrived before I had even seen it!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BUK57 said:

How long does the car typically stay at the dealer before being ready to be picked up? I've had mine at the dealer since Tuesday 23rd (8 days ago) and still waiting for confirmation of pick up but hoping it'll be tomorrow or Friday with the new 72 plates (that were confirmed for the car). 

Update: Just discovered my car was sent to the wrong dealership... hoping it can be transported/driven to my local dealer asap. Was expecting to pick it up today but that's now impossible, hoping it'll be resolved in the next 48 hours! 

• Confused 1

Here she is, picked up today. Nice to be a rare 72 plate cruising around. Exceeded expectations considering when I ordered it way back in March I forgotten what it was like. 

F9C50934-BF43-4EE1-A45B-5C0DC3CFD639.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, TCTS2 said:

Here she is, picked up today. Nice to be a rare 72 plate cruising around. Exceeded expectations considering when I ordered it way back in March I forgotten what it was like. 

F9C50934-BF43-4EE1-A45B-5C0DC3CFD639.jpeg

Very nice. Bet you are glad to finally have it. 
mine is on a personal plate from new so will never know it’s a 72. 😂

You lucky things!  We ordered a Manhattan Grey GR touring sports on 31March for 4 October delivery (Marshall’s Worcester). Now have been told January 2023.   But have been given a good trade in price for the 16 plate Prius which they will honour so we are driving a delightful car depreciation free.

17 minutes ago, Portocksboy said:

You lucky things!  We ordered a Manhattan Grey GR touring sports on 31March for 4 October delivery (Marshall’s Worcester). Now have been told January 2023.   But have been given a good trade in price for the 16 plate Prius which they will honour so we are driving a delightful car depreciation free.

Someone has messed up, when picking mine up I asked “how long is the wait now” they said another 6-7 months. So sounds like someone forgot to put the order in. How annoying! 

Not impressed by the sales team at Marshall’s although the aftersales servicing is excellent.  They just said Toyota is better than most for delivery times.  There seems to be a real problem with supply, we have been waiting 6 months for an interior light cluster for the Prius.  No the sales guy said wait or cancel!  No reason for it not being immediately ordered.  We just get videos telling us excitedly that the the new car will be coming and then surreptitiously , cowardly slipping the date a month.

I ordered HB 1.8 at the start of April. It has been processing all this time. Maybe 2 weeks ago an image and details of the car I had actually ordered appeared on the app. Delivery slipped from "end of aug" now to "end of sep" Now the order is completely missing from the app and asking me to add with VIN number. Anyone experienced anything similar? Am i being given the run around? Sure feels like it. Would like to just go and order another car now from another dealership.

4 hours ago, TCTS2 said:

Someone has messed up, when picking mine up I asked “how long is the wait now” they said another 6-7 months. So sounds like someone forgot to put the order in. How annoying! 

I’m sure that is what happened to me. Not long before my’n was due in 2019 I got a call from the dealership asking who I was, they had my phone number and name but didn’t know why😧 I had to wait another two months. They of cause denied it, but it was obvious.

What app is this?

No one had told me I could track the order.

paul

28 minutes ago, Portocksboy said:

What app is this?

No one had told me I could track the order.

paul

It's the MyT or MyToyota app which you can register on the Toyota website. It holds details of cars you have configured, cars you own and cars you have on order. It also shows the status of your car, mileage, location etc. and (is supposed to) track your journeys. I guess the supplying dealer has to set up the order on your MyT account for you to be able to see it.

Hi, I ordered TS 1.8 Denim Blue on 31st of March for delivery on 16th of August (£3000 off and 0%APR). Last month i was told it should be with a dealer at the end of October. I have received a call from the dealer this morning with information that the Denim Blue color is discontinued and I can change the color of my car. Is anybody in similar situation or dealer is playing a game?  TIA

11 hours ago, Marcinv said:

Hi, I ordered TS 1.8 Denim Blue on 31st of March for delivery on 16th of August (£3000 off and 0%APR). Last month i was told it should be with a dealer at the end of October. I have received a call from the dealer this morning with information that the Denim Blue color is discontinued and I can change the color of my car. Is anybody in similar situation or dealer is playing a game?  TIA

Was told bi tone was unavailable by my dealer. Yet that's all I see on the roads 🤣

Try the Toyota website and pick denim blue again

26 minutes ago, Cokezero said:

Was told bi tone was unavailable by my dealer. Yet that's all I see on the roads 🤣

Try the Toyota website and pick denim blue again

Unfortunately, it's not available on website, same as Manhattan grey.

Hi Guys, 

I've ordered through my dad's work, as he is employed my toyota. Getting anything out of work is proving hard to get. 

Anyone order end of April or Beginning of May that has a rough delivery date? 

I'm having the Excel HB in Obsidian Blue bi tone. Couldn't get the full colour one for some reason. 

When I ordered I'm sure it was a 4 or 5 month waiting list, believe it is 8 months now. 

Looking forward to getting it, but just wondering if I should be hopeful of October, or probably more like Christmas time now. 

I don't have access to MyT as it wasn't ordered through a dealer. 

Hi. I ordered a Manhattan grey TS 2.0 excel /panroof/ on March 21st and was told at the time to expect a 6 to 7 month wait. Today I have been told not to expect the car until January. Gutted.

14 minutes ago, Gorjam said:

Hi. I ordered a Manhattan grey TS 2.0 excel /panroof/ on March 21st and was told at the time to expect a 6 to 7 month wait. Today I have been told not to expect the car until January. Gutted.

It’s worth the wait!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gorjam said:

Any reason given? 

1 hour ago, Tom483 said:

Any reason given? 

"based on predicted build slots" that's all I have been told.

2 hours ago, Gorjam said:

"based on predicted build slots" that's all I have been told.

Bizarre, i ordered 18th March and came last week. 2.0 TS same colour, design trim. Have you looked behind the scenes so to speak with the tracker to see what date it shows?

6 hours ago, Tom483 said:

Bizarre, i ordered 18th March and came last week. 2.0 TS same colour, design trim. Have you looked behind the scenes so to speak with the tracker to see what date it shows?

Yes. The tracker says "nostatus".

23 hours ago, warebear said:

Hi Guys, 

I've ordered through my dad's work, as he is employed my toyota. Getting anything out of work is proving hard to get. 

Toyota employee discount scheme is currently suspended for us - has been since last October.

My dealer tells me it won’t appear on My T until it goes into production.  I wonder whether the extra delay is because we have specified a GR sports.