Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

13 hours ago, estzx said:

I order my new corolla ts in april and now I have been waiting for 6-7 months. My retailer said that I receive in new year but I hope to get sooner! 😛

My toyota app says that my car is ‘in transit’ in Grimsby 😃

You should get it in a couple weeks then all sorted done.

Mine is currently with the dealer they calling me Monday to confirm collection.

4 hours ago, PeteC74 said:

You should get it in a couple weeks then all sorted done.

Mine is currently with the dealer they calling me Monday to confirm collection.

That would be very good news. I’ve been waiting so long. 

In fact, delivery also depends on the location where you live? Because I live in Estonia 🙂

waiting so long!

I placed an order in 9th of February with Toyota online for a corolla touring sports 2 litre engine  Excel Blue metallic paint with JBL.  No delivery date yet. Got a email on 2nd of September that they have run out of blue paint🤣  Waiting to hear about the Speakers I guess. Maybe no more in stock🔇    3 weeks ago they said you may be lucky to get the new model. I hope they honour the agreement cos I have 0 % interest on the finance.

3 hours ago, IvayloK said:

I placed an order in 9th of February with Toyota online for a corolla touring sports 2 litre engine  Excel Blue metallic paint with JBL.  No delivery date yet. Got a email on 2nd of September that they have run out of blue paint🤣  Waiting to hear about the speakers I guess. Maybe no more in stock🔇    3 weeks ago they said you may be lucky to get the new model. I hope they honour the agreement cos I have 0 % interest on the finance.

After such a long wait I’d be confident they will honour the agreement for you if you get allocated an MY23 car, would be a good result as there are some significant upgrades on the new model. 

Have never heard of a manufacturer running out of paint?! Did you have to choose another colour or just wait for the blue? 

4 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

After such a long wait I’d be confident they will honour the agreement for you if you get allocated an MY23 car, would be a good result as there are some significant upgrades on the new model. 

Have never heard of a manufacturer running out of paint?! Did you have to choose another colour or just wait for the blue? 

🤣 

Well not exactly running out of paint. They used the word discontinued. Yes a had to choose new colour Sterling Silver (Pearlescent Paint) or cancel my order and get 250 refund. I did ask if I have to pay more for the new colour but no answer from Toyota so far. Still not shure what model I will get MY22 or MY23

Ordered in early May , TS 2.0 Excel - should have been delivered week commencing 28th November.

This morning I got notified that the estimated delivery got pushed to week commencing 16 January 2023 🤷‍♂️

At one point somebody here was saying that according to his information from Toyota , the last batch of MY22 will be done in November.

Now the question is , what will I get ?! 🤦🏻‍♂️🫥🫣

18 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

Ordered in early May , TS 2.0 Excel - should have been delivered week commencing 28th November.

This morning I got notified that the estimated delivery got pushed to week commencing 16 January 2023 🤷‍♂️

At one point somebody here was saying that according to his information from Toyota , the last batch of MY22 will be done in November.

Hi. What color did you order. Do you have other extras added to the car or just standard. Also did you manage to get good finance deal?

1 hour ago, DC_Ms said:

Do you have anything in your MyT app about it being built?  If it hasn't started yet then yes it might well be an MY23.

I’ve contacted my dealer this morning my order (1.8 TS Design Scarlett Flare, ordered 4th May)

The response was that it is scheduled for a December production run but they don’t know yet whether the December run will be a MY22 or a MY23!

They have said if it does go to a MY23 then there will be an additional cost but they can’t discuss how much in detail (Like most, I had a substantial discount from list price on the order so not straight forward to calculate)

So sounds like it will be a January delivery but not sure of what yet or how much it will cost, which to be honest isn’t great at this late stage! 

I’ll keep you posted!

Jon

4 hours ago, IvayloK said:

Hi. What color did you order. Do you have other extras added to the car or just standard. Also did you manage to get good finance deal?

It is a Scarlet Flare red , with the JBL audio.

The information I received , it is that definitely will be a MY22 model - and the MY23’s would be out for customer pick ups , not earlier than April next year.

It’s scary  how everybody is getting different stories 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, DC_Ms said:

It is a Scarlet Flare red , with the JBL audio.

The information I received , it is that definitely will be a MY22 model - and the MY23’s would be out for customer pick ups , not earlier than April next year.

It’s scary  how everybody is getting different stories 🤷‍♂️

I have been waiting for my JBL Speakers 🔊 since February. I hope we get them. Cos they are no longer a option on the new models

Honestly , nobody knows what we’ll get until actually the car turns up and that is a shame. Just very poor 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

Honestly , nobody knows what we’ll get until actually the car turns up and that is a shame. Just very poor 

I don't mind waiting as long as my finance stay at 0% interest 

MyT has changed on my order to build.

2.0 TS Design Obsidian Blue.  Ordered 9th June with original delivery expected Jan 23.

Looks like a MY 22 is coming my way.

No contact from dealer yet. 

15 minutes ago, Ac1967 said:

MyT has changed on my order to build.

2.0 TS Design Obsidian Blue.  Ordered 9th June with original delivery expected Jan 23.

Looks like a MY 22 is coming my way.

No contact from dealer yet. 

Looks like dealer orders are coming a bit faster than online purchases. I can't get any info from online support 😂

Yep.  It now states that it’s on its way to the dealer. 
Still no contact from them although that is good as have to sell current car!

63357681-876B-41C2-B6E5-AD0FA3977F63.jpeg

3 hours ago, Ac1967 said:

Yep.  It now states that it’s on its way to the dealer. 
Still no contact from them although that is good as have to sell current car!

63357681-876B-41C2-B6E5-AD0FA3977F63.jpeg

Lucky you. Christmas came early.

Is there anybody who took delivery in the last couple of months with the Excel spec ? If yes , could you please share a photo with the seats ….. the reason why I am interested is that if I look at reviews or pictures online , there are 2 type of leather seats …. I’m just curios which one is the current one. Thank you

I can't help with an Excel but I have a GR Spec ordered 6th June and collected it 2 weeks ago. 

It's a MY22 vehicle still has the HUD etc.

I can't believe that people who ordered in May still have not got there vehicles.

• Confused 1

Believe my friend.  My GR TS was ordered on 31 March 2022..... no sign, and I have been told January 2023

5 minutes ago, Trafficman said:

Believe my friend.  My GR TS was ordered on 31 March 2022..... no sign, and I have been told January 2023

Same here. My order was made on 9 of February for EXCEL . I had to change the colour in September and I think my order went tho the back of the queue.

I ordered a standard Corolla HB in Icon Tech spec, 1.8 Hybrid in Pure White on 24/05. The expected delivery date at the start was 31/12 and I was told soon after that the new ETA was 08/12. Since then no updates. The app changed about 10 days ago and now says Derbyshire next to the build stages and there is now a map at the bottom. I still have no idea when it will go into build and whether the current ETA is still on track. I couldn’t get a response from the dealership last week so have no idea how much longer I have to wait. 

11 hours ago, Trafficman said:

Think it depends on engine size, colour and options. The 2.0l tends to have longer wait times along with certain colours. My 2.0l TS in Manhattan grey took 6 months 

Do you guys know if there's still any way to track the VIN? I tried MyT and it detected the car, but there are no "Order processed, the car is being built" messages that I've seen on this forum. It's just an accurate picture of the trim level and color I ordered, a map that only shows my phone's location and some connectivity stuff.

The dealer told me ~3wks ago that the car is done, ready to ship and will arrive this week. I contacted them today and they told me it's "late November, not this week", and I'm afraid they'll delay me even further.

2 hours ago, ruskiturbo said:

Do you guys know if there's still any way to track the VIN? I tried MyT and it detected the car, but there are no "Order processed, the car is being built" messages that I've seen on this forum. It's just an accurate picture of the trim level and color I ordered, a map that only shows my phone's location and some connectivity stuff.

The dealer told me ~3wks ago that the car is done, ready to ship and will arrive this week. I contacted them today and they told me it's "late November, not this week", and I'm afraid they'll delay me even further.

As far as I remember the VIN number does not appear in your MyT app until the car is actually built. Mine was supposedly delivered to the dealer on 18th May but I didn't take delivery until 13th June. You should get an email on the day it is delivered to the dealer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links