Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris T180 D4D no power

JBG9089

Hi all,

Recently new to Toyota bought an Auris 2007 57 T180 D4D 2.2 for the Mrs. After a few miles engine light came on and check VSC. After reading code p2002 DPF efficiency below threshold (bank 1).

After checking live data fault found to be DPF pressure sensor reading minus not plus. Changed this no light on now neither is it producing any fault codes. Phones stealers £539 for a new one which just totally unacceptable. Anyway when first bought the car noticed power is just flat on hills its a nightmare up them in second there's just no power at all. Being the 180 it should be pinning me back in the seat. Took the advice found after researching the issues that could cause this. Changed fuel filter, cleaned egr valve, had dpf chemically cleaned and a re gen done still its as flat as a !Removed!. But throwing up no fault codes left me scratching my head.

Today had the AA out to it patrolman thinks its either the actuator or diaphragm itself or the vgt turbo is sticking and not producing boost? Run several bottles of Forte DPF cleaner through the tank done the motorway thing 70mph in 4th gear 2000-3000 rpm. Also used Forte Diesel Fuels system cleaner and Forte's Diesel Turbo cleaner and solved zero.

Does or has anyone had this same issue and found a cure because I'm completely lost.? Car has only covered 72,000 from new just do not know what the cause is and with no faults being throw up to act like on a map sensor or egr or airflow meter, throttle body its very puzzling.

Sure one of my peers on here prob knows exactly what the issue/s are with the car please help!

Moved to the Auris club.