Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4.3 Mud flap fitment

CorollaTS05

I’ve purchased some mud flaps from a breaker and have no fitting instructions and wondered if you guys could help.  I’ve fitted the rears easily enough with the screws already in the rear bumper and 4 additional sell tappers and washers.

I just need help with the front.  Is the idea to remove the clips what currently hold the arch liner in place and then put these through the mud flaps and then arch liners?  Only reason is that the holes in the mud flaps don’t look big enough to take the plastic clips?  Some of them are small and circular and the clips are square....  also there is just a hole in the actual sill on the underside with noting in it, this looks like it will take one of these square clips, so do I just need to purchase another?

i have had great difficulty trying to remove these arch liner clips too, are they not reusable?  There the worst clips I’ve come across

Thanks

A71AD679-8241-4EB1-BCD5-AFAEFC182D8A.jpeg

CEC332A9-9809-415F-AD5A-73F014FFE2A2.jpeg

2054F551-AE3E-4FF9-B483-C541B9A28C4F.jpeg

When I fitted mine, I just put screws in the original arch liner clips and they sat there perfectly fine. Still tight after more than three years. 

Thats a good idea actually mate as the clips have small holes don’t they what would take a self tapping screw, what did you do for the figment on the underside?

Yes, screws provided went in those holes perfectly. Can't remember about underside, are there no holes there for square clips? I definitely fixed something there just can't remember what exactly.