Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying a Celica

Karen evans

Hi

i wondered if someone can help me. My beloved celica was written off in accident caused by another party. I am left with little money but I have seen another celica exactly the same to buy. However it's about 2 hours away to view, I spoke to the AA to see if they could inspect if for me but as it is over 20 years old they won't inspect it. Can anyone recommend a company or individual that can help me please. 

Karen

Edited by FROSTYBALLS
Topic title edited to reflect subject

Moved to the Celica club.

Hi Karen

So sorry to hear your problem.  Where are you located in Kent? 

Incidentally I am now ready to sell my much loved and well cared for Toyota Celica VVTI 190 having owned it since new in December 2000. Life has just caught up with me sadly and its time to buy a hatchback!  It is midnight blue, and being an engineers daughter, I have all records from a trusted Toyota garage so has an MOT to September 2020.  It is located in Hampshire and far too wonderful to scrap.

Meanwhile if this suits I would love to meet you.  Also the RAC will usually pre-sales inspect - call 0330 159 0324 Option 1.

Best wishes, Christina

I have a 2001 silver Celica thats in good nick but could do with some love that I can't really afford.   I bought it but the insurance is way too high as I'm only 21.  Located in Bolton if that helps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links